Netflix workouts

Options

Replies

• Beebs33
    Beebs33 Posts: 262
    Options
    I'm excited about this! I have another use for my iPad:)
  • mirapaigew
    mirapaigew Posts: 107
    Options
    The SELF workouts are decent. I tried Slim & Sleek Fast tonight and it was good. I also like Your Best Butt Fast.

There's a pilates one on there that I really like.
  • Ady0092
    Ady0092 Posts: 86
    Options
    I love the Carb burner one. And Also all the circuit training
  • Calipalm
    Calipalm Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Bump!
  • FITnFIRM4LIFE
    FITnFIRM4LIFE Posts: 818 Member
    Options
    Crunch total rescupt and Crunch ab attack
  • AlsDonkBoxSquat
    AlsDonkBoxSquat Posts: 6,128 Member
    Options
    bump
  • TeaBea
    TeaBea Posts: 14,517 Member
    Options
    NETFLIX INSTANT LIST

Crunch: 13 available
    10 Minute Solution - 7 available
    Dance Off! - 4 available
    Healing Yoga - 2 available
    Pilates Essentials
    Pick Your Level Pilates
    The Situation

Are there any others?
  • nnylee
    nnylee Posts: 814 Member
    Options
    Wow! I didn't even know Netflix has work outs! Awesome!!!!
  • fdlafon
    fdlafon Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    I 'think' I remember someone mentioning Netflix before, but obviously had forgotten, because I have never even considered Netflix for workouts! Silly me.
    Thanks for the suggestions.
  • AntShanny
    AntShanny Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    I love that Netflix has workout videos for instant streaming. I really like the 10 Minute Solution ones...Kickboxing and the Carb Burner are ones I 've been doing lately. It's nice to be able to mix and match the workouts to what you want to do. I've tried a couple of the other workouts Netflix offers, but some of them have too many dance moves and that is not for me...I have NO rhythm and get frustrated!
  • Meganks1011
    Options
    I've seen that Netflix has workouts available, and I've added them to insta-que, I'd really like to have the support and motivation to do them though, I feel so ackward working out alone in my house, but hate the gym setting at the same time. Just need a good friend/support buddy to do the workouts with me I think to get me going.
  • Ady0092
    Ady0092 Posts: 86
    Options
    Could anyone help me with calories burned 10 min solution carb and calorie burner
  • TeaBea
    Options
    Could anyone help me with calories burned 10 min solution carb and calorie burner

collagevideo.com lists this workout as mixed impact - intermediate

The first 3 sections are aerobics (10 minutes each)

Section 4 is aerobics/toning ...... use circuit training here on MFP (10 minutes)

Section 5 is listed as toning (10 minutes)
  • kbugsmeemaw
    kbugsmeemaw Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    I just got a Roku to stream Netflix. Does anyone know if they are more workouts available to stream or just the ones from Netflix?
  • original_cake_face
    original_cake_face Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    I only have access to the Instant Queue service, and from there so far I've only tried "10 Minute Solution - Kickbox Bootcamp" and "Egyptian Bellydancing for Beginners."

I appreciate the setup of the 10 Minute Solution program. It consists of 5 workout segments that last for 10 minutes each and you can mix and match which segments you do according to your a) schedule, b) fitness level, and c) daily workout goals. At my significantly overweight, beginner level of fitness it does make me work, but after 2 weeks I already find a lot of improvement in my ability to endure the workouts and a decrease in sweat that leads me to believe that, for a person with an intermediate+ level of fitness, the Kickbox program would best serve as maintenance. Also, as far as kickboxing goes, this video has probably been the most gentle version of it I've ever experienced. Again, good for the beginner, but in another few weeks when I really want my *kitten* kicked it isn't going to cut it.

Egyptian Bellydancing - old, very poor production quality, and boring. I LOVE bellydancing, but I zone out when watching this video and find myself struggling more with boredom than with my fitness level. I used to own a set of tapes by Veena and Neena which I enjoyed much more, but when I changed states they were mysteriously lost in the packing/unpacking process. This program is also low impact and not particularly useful for those with more advanced levels of fitness.

I've tried both of these as well, and I agree with you on both. The only difference, is that I AM a total beginnier -- and the kickboxing video kicked my butt. And I'll reiterate that the bellydancing was boring. Even as a beginner I hardly broke a sweat.
  • TeaBea
    Options
    I just got a Roku to stream Netflix. Does anyone know if they are more workouts available to stream or just the ones from Netflix?

Hulu.com has a health & fitness channel that streams workouts

HuluPlus is a monthly service you can stream to your TV .... I'm guessing they also have workouts

Amazon (Amazon Prime) has streaming workouts available for download. Lots of Jillian & Biggest Loser ....I'm not at all tempted by the selection.
  • kbw414
    kbw414 Posts: 194
    Options
    Thank you for this post. I have netflix but didn't know they had exercise there. What about Roku or other devices that you can see netflix on, do they have it too?

Yes!
  • HMD7703
    HMD7703 Posts: 761 Member
    Options
    Thank you for the this post!

I only have Netflix streaming, but I was able to add 4 videos to my instant watch list for this weekend!! I cannot wait to try them!!!
  • mvaughnrn
    mvaughnrn Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    The majority of my workouts are ones I can stream on Netflix! I love it. Most of the ones I use have already been listed. There is a Candlelight Yoga that is relaxing and refreshing. I used it a lot after my back surgery last year, when I was just getting back into exercising. I did the Crunch Boot-camp yesterday and it is great for strength training. You need hand weights for it.
    I have just used key words to search for different ones (abs, strength, yoga, etc). Once you mark some on your Instant Queue more will start to pop up in your options!
  • janira_s
    janira_s Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi, I know this is an old topic but I was looking on netflix streaming and I cannot find any work out videos, can someone tell me where I would look? Or what key words I can use?