Mamas who need to lose 80-100?

Options
Hi there. Looking for friends!
SW: 240
CW: 239
GW: 140

Used to be in the 150s, 180s before kids and then it's all gone downhill from there. Would love to be your friend!

Replies

• yarnellc
    yarnellc Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Sounds like me! 175 when I got married (nearly 16 years ago). With each pregnancy gained and never lost it back in fullness. Start weight was 278. Current is about 233. First goal is 175 and then from there I'll take anything as a bonus! :-)
  • Shyster2005
    Shyster2005 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Great job so far! 175 is a great starting goal. I'm right with ya, 239 now and counting.
  • quzisue
    quzisue Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    PLEASE ADD ME. I NEED FRIENDS TOO
  • hippofabulous
    hippofabulous Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Me too, once you settle into life it's easy to let the weight get out of hand.

SW: 264.8
    CW: 252
    GW: 150
  • LeslieMDoyle
    LeslieMDoyle Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    I'm a mamma, though my son is 21 and out on his own. But I definitely need to lose 80-100 pounds. I just started here about three weeks ago.

SW: 235
    CW: 232.4
    GW: 135
  • 8675309bjen
    Options
    I would love to get friends with the same goals as me! I just started and have nobody on my list yet, please add me! I want to get at least 20 lbs gone by June!

Highest weight- 325(while pregnant)
    Current weight-278
    Lowest adult weight-180 (got there very unhealthily with drugs and starving)
    Goal weight-178

So from the numbers above you can see I need to lose 100 lbs!
  • dmarcelmusic
    Options
    Hi I'm Dave you doing great!
  • dmarcelmusic
    Options
    Hi your doing great!
  • beckyinma
    beckyinma Posts: 1,433 Member
    Options
    SW 215,
    CW 154
    goal 135,

total: 80lb and I'm more than half way there! If I can do it after two kids, so can you!
  • knritter
    knritter Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I definitely understand . . . 3 babies later.
  • lrkidd
    lrkidd Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    I'm sending all a friend request! I need all of the encouragement I can get. I think we all do, and it helps that we all have the same goals. I am not comfortable stating my weight yet but I will say that I need to lose 107 pounds to get to my goal weight.
  • keeponkickin
    keeponkickin Posts: 1,520 Member
    Options
    Hi,

I'm a mama to 4 kiddos. When I joined MFP a year ago I was staring down at the scale and needing to lose 120 pounds. I'm down 112 and in the home stretch. I'm a good support person and anyone is welcome to add me to their team.
  • lissamok
    lissamok Posts: 82
    Options
    I am not a mama, but I wish all you wonderful ladies the best of luck! It's not easy bringing lives into this world and raising them and managing your weight on top of that....kudos!
  • HodderAL
    HodderAL Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    I'm a mom to 3 beautiful kids. They are willing to try new foods, so I think I'm lucky that way. That, plus I'm now practicing what I was preaching to them about making healthy choices... so I'm setting the example :) Add me if you like, the more encouragement and support we all have the better.

SW 217lbs
    CW 204.5 lbs
    GW 130 - 135lbs
  • 8675309bjen
    Options
    I am so glad I have added several new friends from this post! I really needed some buddies to help keep me accountable! :):):)
  • briggsy13
    briggsy13 Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    sw 240
    cw 197
    gw 160

It took me a whole year to lose 40 lbs after my last baby. Then I gained 6 back over the holidays. Now I'm back at it and lost those extra lbs plus a few. Still feels like a long way to go though.
  • Shyster2005
    Shyster2005 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I am so glad I have added several new friends from this post! I really needed some buddies to help keep me accountable! :):):)
    Me too! Let's do this!
  • icnee
    icnee Posts: 7
    Options
    Sw. 216

Cw. 198

Gw. 130

My first year on here was very difficult. I did not have the support I needed from family but now my life has completely changed and I am very happy ( no longer are we living with my mother). So I am very into looking this weight and I can use all the encouragement that I can get and I all so love to give encouragement so any one who. Would like another friend is more the welcome to add me.