Dropped 26 points on my cholesterol and she wanted to re-wei

Options
Rosiered2
Rosiered2 Posts: 87 Member
Just so excited because I've been so focused on what the scale says and FEELING healthy that I NEVER gave any thought to what might be going on INSIDE my body. My LDL levels went from 157 down to 131......my doctor was thrilled. The nurse wanted to re-weigh me because she thought she had it wrong!!! One blood pressure prescription gone and now we'll see how soon we can get rid of the other one! Just a reminder that health is the ultimate goal!

Replies

• 2hungariangirls
    Options
    That's wonderful!
  • dyannajoy
    dyannajoy Posts: 466 Member
    Options
    Just so excited because I've been so focused on what the scale says and FEELING healthy that I NEVER gave any thought to what might be going on INSIDE my body. My LDL levels went from 157 down to 131......my doctor was thrilled. The nurse wanted to re-weigh me because she thought she had it wrong!!! One blood pressure prescription gone and now we'll see how soon we can get rid of the other one! Just a reminder that health is the ultimate goal!
    Wonderful!!!! so inspiring for me as I too have borderline high cholesterol and do NOT want to go on medication. You just gave me added incentive to continue this new way of living!! Good job!
  • quietHiker
    quietHiker Posts: 1,442 Member
    Options
    That's fantastic!!!! You're on your way to a new, healthier you! Keep up the GREAT work! :)
  • jen88ve
    jen88ve Posts: 153
    Options
    Great job! You're right, it's not all about the scale, it's about your overall health and living a long healthy life!
  • Weighinginwithmy02
    Weighinginwithmy02 Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    that is so inspiring!
  • NewLIFEstyle4ME
    NewLIFEstyle4ME Posts: 4,440 Member
    Options
    What??!!??

Wow--that is so fabulous and I'm so proud of you--WTG!!!!! Keep up the excellent work.
  • Abrowe313
    Abrowe313 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    amazing! keep it up. i hope my blood pressure goes down alot now that im eating better and working out
  • Sharonks
    Sharonks Posts: 884 Member
    Options
    That's wonderful. Good health is more important than anything.
  • Carfoodel
    Carfoodel Posts: 481 Member
    Options
    That's fantastic, pleased for you :)
  • kitkat4141
    kitkat4141 Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    Your story is why I do this! Congratulations!
  • jbakerak
    jbakerak Posts: 76
    Options
    Congrats!
  • 2Bgoddess
    2Bgoddess Posts: 1,096 Member
    Options
    that's excellent!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!