So excited!

Options
:flowerforyou: I am so very excited to be one pound away from a 50lb loss! I can see myself getting smaller and smaller as time goes on. I just wanted to let you all know I am on track and feel great!

HAVE A WONDERFUL MONDAY! :flowerforyou:

Replies

• mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You're doing a fantastic job. Keep up the good work. :flowerforyou:
  • Cindysunshine
    Cindysunshine Posts: 1,188 Member
    Options
    woooooooo hoooooooooooo :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: Way to go girl !!!!:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: Cindy :heart:
  • RecliningFigure
    RecliningFigure Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    Fantastic!!! Make sure to reward yourself when you get there. Personally, I'm partial to spas.
  • Wecandothis
    Wecandothis Posts: 1,083 Member
    Options
    Time to celebrate! Gratz to you, what a wonderful goal to have reached!!!!

You are in inspiration! Thank you for posting that!
  • SulisVioletWings
    Options
    Feels GREAT doesn't it!! Atta Girl..... :drinker:
  • CaGinger
    CaGinger Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Thank you all so much. I feel like a smaller me already! Just keep at it ladies and gents. You CAN do this.
  • mead
    mead Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!

way to go

:drinker:

20370.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Online Calorie Counter
  • April0815
    April0815 Posts: 780 Member
    Options
    Wait until you get to see your ticker show the BIG 50!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • jacmiley
    jacmiley Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    Good job -

it is kind of funny .. I see your goals of no longer obese no longer overweight. That's how my goals are .. no longer morbidly obese to no longer obese .. I"m striving for 180 as well.
  • Shakes
    Shakes Posts: 54
    Options
    Gratz!!!!! Make sure you go get a manicure and pedicure! Oh, and a cute black dress! Keep up the great work! Ima catch up to you one day:love:
  • turtle31
    turtle31 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Hey! Get it gurl!
    :smile:
  • Sarandipity
    Sarandipity Posts: 1,560
    Options
    Congratulations! I am waiting to lose that same pound :laugh:

We can do it!
  • espritbonne
    espritbonne Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    what an inspiration, CaGinger!! You GO girl!! that's so awesome!
  • CaGinger
    CaGinger Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Good job -

it is kind of funny .. I see your goals of no longer obese no longer overweight. That's how my goals are .. no longer morbidly obese to no longer obese .. I"m striving for 180 as well.

Yeah I loved that so much I thought Id do it too. I cant wait to feel healthy in my own skin! Thank you all so much! :heart:
  • SulisVioletWings
    Options
    Woot Woot I see that your ticker now says 51.....

:drinker: :drinker: YIPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE:drinker: :drinker:
  • Queenie000
    Queenie000 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Wow, 50 pounds, that is awesome! How long did it take to lose those 50? I am just starting out, well 3 weeks into it and have lost 10. I can't wait to be at 50.
    I agree with some of the other posts that you should totally reward yourself with something, maybe new walking shoes, or a cute workout outfit, or whatever it is you have been eyeing.

Way to go!!!
  • cellorocker
    Options
    Wooooooooooooooooooooooh!
    :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
    Congrats!
    That's amazing.
    I can't wait to be in your shoes.
  • Johnnyswife
    Johnnyswife Posts: 1,447 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: I am so very excited to be one pound away from a 50lb loss! I can see myself getting smaller and smaller as time goes on. I just wanted to let you all know I am on track and feel great!

HAVE A WONDERFUL MONDAY! :flowerforyou:
    You look great too! I can see a major difference in your pictures. Way to go on all your hard work!:flowerforyou: