P90 X

Options
So I just finished week one of P90x. And I freaking love it! It is amazing! Im not a big fan of the yoga I think its boring and it drags on forever! But other than that I fell in love with the workouts.

Replies

• wjassell
    wjassell Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the club. I am starting week 10 this week and could not be happier with the program. Keep it up.
  • faithjobes
    faithjobes Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    I heard it's awesome
  • sara520
    sara520 Posts: 14
    Options
    I started today and can't wait for tomorrow's workout.
  • scjohnny21
    Options
    Awesome! It's officially Day 60 for me today and I feel like I'm in the best shape of my life. P90X is the real deal. Just eat right and try to stay motivated and focused for all 90 days.
  • belldandy1
    belldandy1 Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    Man I could not make it through week one of P90x. I am too weak!. I hope to one day be at a fitness level where I can complete the program. Great job to you making it through the first week.
  • jessie1
    jessie1 Posts: 46
    Options
    Thanks! For those of you who have been doing it...how important are the supplements? I havent used any of the supplements. As long as im eating healthy and following the excercises are the supplements completely necessary?
  • BR1986FB
    BR1986FB Posts: 1,515 Member
    Options
    Just started my 3rd round of P90X yesterday. Down 62 lbs and 25%+ bodyfat.

You might want to invest in some of the recovery drink. That stuff is money. I've heard some use chocolate milk as a replacement.
  • sandy429
    sandy429 Posts: 2,779 Member
    Options
    I :heart: P90X! I've done four rounds (P365X!).

For supplements, you need a good multivitamin & a recovery drink. I use GNC's Women's Active Multivitamin & the P90X Results & Recovery Formula.

Nutrition makes up about 70% of your results no matter what program you do, so make sure to follow the nutrition guide. Eat clean & often.
  • crimefighter2
    crimefighter2 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    Thanks! For those of you who have been doing it...how important are the supplements? I havent used any of the supplements. As long as im eating healthy and following the excercises are the supplements completely necessary?

The only supplements I use are the recovery drink (money, as BR said), the protein bars and the protein shakes, and I'm almost 40. I do shakeology also, not daily - but that's not really a supplement.

I am nearing day 90 - btw.
  • jessie1
    Options
    WOW Br1986, thats awesome! Congrats! It really does seem like an awesome workout
  • jessie1
    Options
    Thanks for all the advice! Everyone is doing so great...its very motivating! I really just want to tone up, i hope to lose a few pounds along the way too, but my main goal is to be tone. Technically, I am in the "healthy weight" for my height so I guess really losing weight isnt exactly important. I wanna be able to rock out some pull ups! right now I can only do like two or three :( I was discouraged the other day when my 7 year old little brother did like 15 of them no problem! little jerk haha. He does only weigh like 40 pounds so I guess its probably easier to pull his little body up haha