My P90X progress so far

Options
Here are my current results 'so far' using nothing but P90X. Im currently doing P90X2 and have 4 1/2 weeks left, then im doing a hybrid of P90X mixed with P90X2 starting April 30th. If you need Help, motivation, support or advice, please feel free to add me as a buddy! Thanks

JoseX2Day1-Day60jpgedit.jpg

JoseAlvarez-Day1-March232011-2322lbs.jpg

DSCN0461JPGedit.jpg

Replies

• porffor
    porffor Posts: 1,212 Member
    Options
    Fantastic progress! Well done - what day are you on? Its cut off the edge of your iimage with the number on it.
  • Cmh1211
    Cmh1211 Posts: 104
    Options
    damn im seeing this program is legit. good job.
  • craignev
    craignev Posts: 1,247 Member
    Options
    Nice work thumbs_up_smiley.gif.jpeg
  • perfectionxbreakdown
    Options
    I love the P90X program! Yousee results so quickly! Congratulations on your success, you look fabulous :)
  • Eireann15
    Eireann15 Posts: 124
    Options
    I've been doing p90x for the first time! I haven't followed it as religiously as I should, but I am noticing great results :) GREAT job!
  • tangal88
    tangal88 Posts: 689
    Options
    Great Job Man!

I love P90X and P90x2 myself. I always have such terrific results with it.

Keep up the good work!
  • keesh1123
    keesh1123 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    Nice results! You are doing great!
  • teamfit2day
    teamfit2day Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    Im on Day 63 of P90X2 right now.
  • drmryder
    drmryder Posts: 181 Member
    Options

How is that program compared to P90X? I'm on day 68. I know that my husband and I will be doing this program many times, but I was thinking of going back and forth - 90 days of one and then 90 days of the other and continue like that.
  • tangal88
    tangal88 Posts: 689
    Options

How is that program compared to P90X? I'm on day 68. I know that my husband and I will be doing this program many times, but I was thinking of going back and forth - 90 days of one and then 90 days of the other and continue like that.

Thats what I am doing also. I like both programs.

I think P90X is better for that big, massive overall dramatic change - P90X2, is really more fine tuning, and working on what you have already build. Or at least that was so for me.

I was finally able to get some terrific, and new arm and shoulder definition, for example. No dramatic weight changes during the program, though I lost some inches here, and there. But scale stayed the same mostly.
    But then I finished the program, and within two weeks lost about 8-10 lbs.

I will add though, I did also add on a cardio session everyday, at days end. So that was also a factor I believe.
  • teamfit2day
    Options

P90X2 emphasis a lot more core work and balance moves. Ive noticed that initally it forces you to use lighter weights due to the unbalance, but after a few weeks your much stronger than where you started. I like them both but X2 is simply the next level to the original P90X. Going back and forth would be a great idea actually because each program definitely provides specific benefits beyond weightloss.
  • teamfit2day
    Options

Thats what I am doing also. I like both programs.

I think P90X is better for that big, massive overall dramatic change - P90X2, is really more fine tuning, and working on what you have already build. Or at least that was so for me.

I was finally able to get some terrific, and new arm and shoulder definition, for example. No dramatic weight changes during the program, though I lost some inches here, and there. But scale stayed the same mostly.
    But then I finished the program, and within two weeks lost about 8-10 lbs.

I will add though, I did also add on a cardio session everyday, at days end. So that was also a factor I believe.

You may not have lost any weight, but looking at your pics you definitely have the muscle. GREAT JOB! oh and nice abs!
  • MsBrownBeauty
    Options
    Excellent job you look great!
  • tquig
    tquig Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    Great job! love to see results from a fellow P90x'er! Keep going!!
  • kkrobins
    kkrobins Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    wow... way to go! I have it , I'm afraid of it ;-)! You are doing great!
  • teamfit2day
    Options
    wow... way to go! I have it , I'm afraid of it ;-)! You are doing great!

lol. no reason to be afraid of the P90X. Every single move can be modified and you will still see great results. My had our first son this past september and she did P90X with me (modifying almost ALL the moves, push ups, pull ups, squats) and she lost over 25 lbs. No fear, just "do your best"
  • Bruinsmama
    Bruinsmama Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    GOOD FOR YOU!!!! Keep it up. You're looking strong.
  • dukes418
    dukes418 Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Here are my current results 'so far' using nothing but P90X. Im currently doing P90X2 and have 4 1/2 weeks left, then im doing a hybrid of P90X mixed with P90X2 starting April 30th. If you need Help, motivation, support or advice, please feel free to add me as a buddy! Thanks

JoseX2Day1-Day60jpgedit.jpg

JoseAlvarez-Day1-March232011-2322lbs.jpg

DSCN0461JPGedit.jpg

That's what it means to bring it. Good job!
  • branflake6
    branflake6 Posts: 115
    Options
    awesome progress!!! u are definitely bringing it :))) keep up the great work!!! Congrats!!!!
  • LeenaRuns
    LeenaRuns Posts: 1,309 Member
    Options
    Amazing job! I love P90X!!!