Zumba

Options
I love Zumba, I have been doing it for almost two weeks and can see the weight coming off.

Replies

• jhehle
    jhehle Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    I got it for the wii last week, its lots of fun. Doesnt even seem like working out its so much fun, but i sure feel it!
  • lizard053
    lizard053 Posts: 2,344 Member
    Options
    Awesome! It's truly a great workout, and you barely notice it! It's just a lot of fun!
  • BigBoneSista
    BigBoneSista Posts: 2,389 Member
    Options
    There a bunch of Zumba people on here. I don't know why there isn't a group for it yet...or is there?
  • BlessedandBeautifulBrown
    Options
    i love it i go like 3x a week!!! it awesome
  • suthernbelle
    suthernbelle Posts: 566 Member
    Options
    I Loooooove Zumba!!! (can you tell I love it? LOL) I attend a class 3 times a week, and I workout at home the rest.
  • SarahPageUk
    SarahPageUk Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    i do it zumba 2 on the wii everyday for an hour
  • violetsue
    violetsue Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Are there any good Zumba DVDs?
  • prettythinlove
    prettythinlove Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    I have a 4 DVD Zumba pack thing. I barely use i though beause I go to the class at the gym!
  • Kebby83
    Kebby83 Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    I play the zumba fitness 2. Sometimes I am not convinced by the calories burned. I work out for 50 minutes and it says I burned 500-something calories but it doesn't "feel" like I worked out that much - I am following the moves and making my body move the whole time so maybe I just don't know how burning that many calories feels.
  • EmRobo
    EmRobo Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Love it too :)

Being doing it nearly 3 years, have both games for the wii too
  • twogirlsmama
    twogirlsmama Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Zumba is wonderful! I go twice a week to a class and it is slimming down places I never noticed much before.
  • jopalis
    jopalis Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    How do you count calories burned for Zumba? I am working up to the regular class by attending a "gold" for a bit. Still get heart rate up though... Thanks for your help....:huh:
  • Emili03
    Emili03 Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    http://www.zumbacalories.com/

Try using this website to calculate it. I LOOVE Zumba! I am super excited abt it even tho Ive only done one live class- it said I burned 911 calories!
  • theycallmepipes
    Options
    I have been doing Zumba for almost a year now and I can honestly say I'm OBSESSED with it haha. I try to go whenever my work schedule allows me to do so and I am trying to find other classes around me so I can go to different places when my schedule doesn't allow me to go to my regular studio. It's one of my favorite things in the world! <3
  • kellabella83
    Options
    That's a really good idea! A Zumba group, I dont think I've seen one, Im gonna look and if not I want to start one. That will be a fun a group,
  • MsVeeC
    MsVeeC Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    If you like Zumba as I do you will love Aqua Zumba, it is so much fun for me. I love being in the water so I am taking the classes every week. I have been trying to lose weight for a long time but this app and my exercise regimen I am seeing some much needed results! I encourage and motivate each and every one of you to stick to the lifestyle change and go above and beyond your mental limits! You can do it! I have been really dedicated and committed to my weight loss/lifestyle change since October I am 20lbs down but I have only had this app for 2 days! I love this app and it helps me to make better food choices!