2»

Replies

• bakerlakisha
    Options
    WTG!!!! Keep up the good work! :happy:
  • teamfit2day
    teamfit2day Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone. If anyone needs any type of advice, support, motivation or simply wants to chat, feel free to friend me. Ill be more than happy to help anyone I can with their Health and fitness. Thanks again!
  • MoooveOverFluffy
    MoooveOverFluffy Posts: 398 Member
    Options
    good work! i start p90x TONIGHT!!!!
  • allywalker23
    allywalker23 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I'm on my first week of P90X and OMG!! It's killing me, I can't get through a whole workout!!! What is some advice you can give me to keep getting through it!! Please help!
  • tquig
    tquig Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    I'm on my first week of P90X and OMG!! It's killing me, I can't get through a whole workout!!! What is some advice you can give me to keep getting through it!! Please help!

Biggest thing is to stick with it! The first week is the hardest. You will be sore and tired. Don't quit!! Next week will be easier, and the third even easier. Then its a recovery week! 1/3 done. Remember that most people quit before or at the 30 day mark. Promise yourself you won't be that person! If you eat right and follow the exercises you will lose weight and get in great shape. Everyone I know that followed the program had awesome results, including me. Not some of them, not most of them, but ALL of them. Eating is the key (use MFP religiously). Take breaks during the DVD as you need them but try to get through the full workout, even if it takes you ten-fifteen minutes longer to rest. GOOD LUCK- PM me anytime for suggestions / support. I am almost done with my second time through. I love P90x and start P90x2 in 3 weeks!
  • drmryder
    drmryder Posts: 181 Member
    Options

Biggest thing is to stick with it! The first week is the hardest. You will be sore and tired. Don't quit!! Next week will be easier, and the third even easier. Then its a recovery week! 1/3 done. Remember that most people quit before or at the 30 day mark. Promise yourself you won't be that person! If you eat right and follow the exercises you will lose weight and get in great shape. Everyone I know that followed the program had awesome results, including me. Not some of them, not most of them, but ALL of them. Eating is the key (use MFP religiously). Take breaks during the DVD as you need them but try to get through the full workout, even if it takes you ten-fifteen minutes longer to rest. GOOD LUCK- PM me anytime for suggestions / support. I am almost done with my second time through. I love P90x and start P90x2 in 3 weeks!

I second this. Just keep going. You won't be able to do as much as they do on the video, but as Tony says, 'do your best and forget the rest'. You may not see a weight change at first, but you will see a change in inches as long as you eat correctly. As you get better, you push yourself harder. I can finally do 1 arm push ups and not on my knees! It was a good day that day! My next goal is unassisted pull ups.
  • Anderia
    Anderia Posts: 753 Member
    Options
    I can see the difference. Keep it up!