JULY SHREDDERS WEEK 8

Options
Vans
Vans Posts: 388 Member
Hey guys!!

so sorry I didnt post this yesterday!!
I took a quick look and did not see anyone else post.....so here it is!!

1 more week after this one and July will already be over!!

I unfortunately had to take 4 days off from the shred due to shin splints....I did the shred yesterday and again wih he shin splints so now im taking my time doing jumping jacks and double jump rope.

HOW IS EVERYONE ELSE COMING ALONG WITH THE SHRED????:flowerforyou: :bigsmile: :heart:

i have a mini goal of doind the vid 6 times this week.....how about you??:bigsmile:

Replies

• aimeecamilien
    Options
    ok. I absolutely LOVE the shred but like you am having problems. My knees are killing me. I did the bike last night for 45min to loosen my joints. I did the video this morning but we'll see how the knees hold up later. I feel like a 90 year old with creaky joints!
  • nehtaeh
    nehtaeh Posts: 2,977 Member
    Options
    Hey, can I join your group?

I've been doing the shred. I started the end of June. I am halfway through level 2. I've done 5 days. I missed it last night cause I was just so tired - I passed out after my kids went to bed. But, I'd like to do it every night this week. Friday might not be possible as I might not be home, but I should be able to get all other days.

Shannon
  • PinkShoes
    PinkShoes Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone!!!

I can't believe July is almost over!?
    I didn't do the shred as much as I'd liked last week...I had to attend two bridal showers this weekend, one of which I planned. And to top it off, I go a cold over the weekend. :grumble:
    So I think I'm going to rest up today...hopefully I'll be back in Shredding shape soon!

I did lose two pounds last week! But I think that was from not eating...I tend to forget to eat when I'm crazy busy...I know...not very healthy. But I'm SO ready to get back on track!!! :happy:
    I need to take my measurements some time this week too! I haven't done that for awhile!

Vans - I have shin splints too when I jog. I find that if I take an Aspirin before jogging, that tends to help. Resting also really helps!

Welcome shamrock14 and aimeecamilien!!!

Anyway, hope you all have a great Monday!!! :happy:

133914.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Food Diary
  • nehtaeh
    nehtaeh Posts: 2,977 Member
    Options
    I didn't do as much last week as I would have liked. I also walk about 5 mph on breaks at work, so 40 mins total. We only got in about 3 times last week.

This week I am going to do better. I didn't do the shred last night, but my goal is to do it every night the rest of the week. I want to finish level 2 and move up to level 3 on Monday. As long as we don't go away this weekend I should be able to do this. If not, I'll move up next Tuesday or Wednesday.

Sorry to hear about your cold pink shoes. That really puts a damper on things, but hopefully you'll feel better soon and get back on track. It's such a nice feeling when you are eating right and working out as intended. I just need to remember that feeling to keep it up.

Here's to the last week of July - let's make it a good one!!