weight gone!

Options
How long did it take some of you to lose that first 10 pounds???

Replies

• MJ7910
    MJ7910 Posts: 1,280 Member
    Options
    it was quick for the first 10. the next 10 were slower!
  • srrivera24
    Options
    how long do you think??? 2 weeks?? 3 weeks??
  • MJ7910
    MJ7910 Posts: 1,280 Member
    Options
    i think the first week i lost 5 lb... because it was all water weight and i was realy reducing calories from where i was before. then it was about 1.2 lb a week the next 3 weeks. i think about 4 weeks for the first 10 lb... then the next 10 was about 2 months time... mabye 1 lb a week... then the last 5-8 ish i have struggled with since thanskgiving... they keep coming back!

i've lost a total of 25 and i'm technically in maintenance so my ticker doesn't reflect reality
  • Stormyyy
    Stormyyy Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    I lost 7lbs in my first week then a steady 1 to 1.5lbs after that. I've lost 30lbs all in and it's taken me 4 and a half months :)
  • sammys1girly
    sammys1girly Posts: 1,045 Member
    Options
    4 months to lose 10 lbs, haven't lost a thing since and that was months ago. But I lifting heavy so I am focusing more on the measuring tape and less on the scale. Although I would love to see some lower numbers in time!
  • ChevyChick88
    ChevyChick88 Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    It took me almost 2 months to lose 10. Then I got super strict and changes things up and lost 5 in one week. so, I guess it just depends on your body, your food intake, and your exercise...
  • Katiemarie4488
    Katiemarie4488 Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    I lost 13lbs the first month..... now, Im loosing like maybe 3 a month lol
  • mrsjennifermaffei
    Options
    Probably took me between 2-3 weeks to lose the first 10lbs. So far the 30lb mark seems the slowest for me...trying to get to 40lbs quick but its taking awhile.
  • gaia3rd
    gaia3rd Posts: 151
    Options
    9 weeks
  • Pebbles536
    Pebbles536 Posts: 199
    Options
    5 weeks

I have 100+ to lose so it comes off a little easier right now.