NSV!! (Its kind of a gloating one too!)

Options
2»

Replies

• mikanjuliansmommy
    Options
    Great job on the loss keep it up!!

I am actually on the hCG diet but the injections becuase it is prescribed by a doctor and 500 calories. I also do work out but not to hard. I have not had any problems or health concerns from working out and only eating 500 calories.. The drops don't work very well becasue they only have trace amounts of the actual hCG. The injections also keep your skin tighter and help with other things as well.

I know that when I am done I will still have to eat right and work out. hCG is not something you do to lose wieght and then think it will stay off with no effort. Work out eat right and you will keep those pounds off.
  • Mamamareli
    Mamamareli Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Great job! And it's nice that your SIL noticed the difference. Nobody sees the number on the scale but you--but everyone will see you rockin' that bikini!
  • LemonSocks
    LemonSocks Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    That really is fantastic! You have every right to gloat a little - you've done things the right way and it shows in the results, and you've been able to influence someone you care about. Really well done!
  • lungry1980
    Options
    That is soooo AWESOME!!!
  • HollyTsab
    HollyTsab Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Remind her to gradually come off the HCG diet or she'll gain it all back. She'll still have drops in her system for a little while (forget how long) after she stops them. Sticking to protocol foods will be a must first.
  • eriemer
    eriemer Posts: 197
    Options
    That's awesome, plus you get to eat at least twice as much as she does. It's not about losing weight, it's more about losing mass. You can lose weight by starving yourself and sitting on the couch all day but then you just look like a shriveled up saggy ballon. Plus, it's not healthy. It's been proved time and time again the only good way to loss weight (and mass) is to eat right and exercise. Good Job!
  • coraliethomas
    coraliethomas Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    Thanks guys! The good news is I did buy the bikini... the bad news.. Im not sure I have the courage to wear it! HAHA... Im so lame.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!