So frustrating!!!!

Options
Laine
Laine Posts: 82 Member
My son had a Dr. appt out of town today and when we go there (twice a year) he likes to have lunch at Red Robin. I spent a long time last night planning what I could eat today and not totally blow my day. When we got there they didn't have what I planned for on their menu!!!! I still stuck to a salad and soup but when I got home and checked the soup out (w/o cheese and tortilla strips) it still had over 500 calories!!!! I know I should have gotten a cup instead of a bowl, but I was flustered! That place is evil!! Just needed to vent--gotta go work out AGAIN!!!!!!:explode:

Replies

• Mamakatspokane
    Mamakatspokane Posts: 3,098 Member
    Options
    My kids also think Red Robin is the best place on earth..but your right, it's very hard to plan a meal there!
    Keep up the great work and sorry you had such a frustrating day!:flowerforyou:
  • alissandrya
    Options
    You have saved us from the same mistake by sharing. How wonderful that you are working out again- that is dedication!

115880.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • jesp1216
    jesp1216 Posts: 100
    Options
    everyone makes mistakes, just think now you know not to do it again. right? so it wasn't entirly bad
  • heather0mc
    heather0mc Posts: 4,656 Member
    Options
    i try to get the salmon burger. it is loaded with good protein and i can only eat about 1/5. still, total of 856 cals divided by 2 is still a lot. :ohwell: