30DS moving up a level?

Options
MrsAgi
MrsAgi Posts: 338 Member
So I'm on day 8 of the 30DS, and although I can't say it's getting easier, I can definitely see that I am getting better/fitter/stronger.... I was originally hoping to move up to level 2 at around day 15, but I still can't do "proper" press ups. I do the girlie ones:) I can't see I'm going to be up to a full workout of real press-ups in a week....

So, my question is, should I move up to level 2 even though I can't do all the moves in level 1? Or should I stay on level 1 until I can do it properly -even if takes the full 30 days or more.....

Everyone says level 2 is much harder, so I don't want to kill myself, but then again, there's no point just strolling through the other 18 mins of it just because I struggle with 2 mins of press-ups....

Replies

• Ladyap28
    Ladyap28 Posts: 43
    Options
    I have that question as well. I just started the 30DS and was wondering at what stage do you move to the next level.. I am only on Day 2, but i have reading and seeing photos of other MFP's results but no one has saidhow to progress through the levels
  • patticarbjunkie
    patticarbjunkie Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    I stayed on level 1 for 15 days. I had planned on doing each level for 15 days until my vacation:noway: I have been on level 2 for four days now and
    Level 2 is hardier...for me alot hardier!! but I would go on how your body feels.
    I did level 1 and 2 today and boy level 1 was a breeze. I can see alot of changes,

Good luck
  • BelMckenzie
    BelMckenzie Posts: 249
    Options
    I might be a little bit different, but here is what I am doing:

Level 1- 8 days (I still did girlie push ups) - but once I was getting bored with the workout and I didn't feel challenged I moved up to level 2. I also was doing everything else at the advanced level besides the push ups. I did struggle through the first strength workout but the rest were easier for me and I increased my hand weights when I was not feeling as much burn. I took a rest day after 7 days and then went I did the 8th day- I breezed though it so I knew I had to move on or I would get bored.

Level 2- I'm on my 4th day and I don't see it as that much more challenging but just different workouts but I am hoping to do this until I get bored then I'll move on or if it hits the 10 days. Those military presses kill me though!

I have not measured yet (waiting until done) but I am seeing awesome results!
  • Ladyap28
    Ladyap28 Posts: 43
    Options
    thanks for the feedback. my upper body strength sucks...and pushup are not my friend but i do keep trying them..i am hoping i will get better as i keep going.