New and looking for support! :)

Options
Hey everyone! I just joined the site and am looking for friends, I'd love if I could have your support! Add me (:

Replies

• agallie89
    agallie89 Posts: 17
    Options
    Hey Ive only been a member for just under a month - pretty new to this myself.

I find having friends on here really helps!! Ive just added you x
  • jjennyb4
    jjennyb4 Posts: 1,581 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP.... I'm on everyday. Add me if you would like :smile:
  • rlmcnay
    rlmcnay Posts: 62
    Options
    Feel free to add me!!! I have been a member for a little over a month and I am trying to build a support base as well.
  • BryGuy2
    BryGuy2 Posts: 244
    Options
    Welcome Janey! I have been on this site for about a couple weeks. I converted from a different site and love this site so far. You'll find lots of support here!
  • bigd65
    bigd65 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    everyone is welcome to add me i will give support as well as need support
  • cookiet83
    cookiet83 Posts: 30
    Options
    im new to this myself so feel free to add me :) the support is great and just little comments give you a boost x
  • MKV88
    MKV88 Posts: 18
    Options
    A friend signed me up in January but I've just started actually participating this week. I'd love some friends on here to help keep me motivated and to help motivate!
  • karaverdin
    Options
    I have been on this site for a couple weeks & am loving it so far. Please add me if you'd like.
  • SavageRabidBeast
    SavageRabidBeast Posts: 481 Member
    Options
    I am new on here also. You can add me if you like. It's always good to have people to help you out and give you support when you need it. Best of luck to you and everyone on this site
  • jamiem1102
    jamiem1102 Posts: 1,196 Member
    Options
    You are more than welcome to add me if you'd like some extra support! :)
  • DeniseChilver
    DeniseChilver Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    hiya welcome to the site, anyone is welcome to add me :flowerforyou:
  • Aprill42
    Aprill42 Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    :happy: I'm new too!! I'm so excited, but I hope it doesnt wear off! I was reading some posts and this looks like it will work...lets seeeeee!!