Introducing Myself

Options
Hi!
I'm Kim
I weigh 150lbs and hoping to get to a healthy 120lbs. What kind of exercises are your favourites? :)

Replies

• cschmidt45
    Options
    I have an elliptical/stationary cycle that I use most often. It has built in programming or self-programming. The best thing about the machine is you can use the elliptical intermixed with cycling to mix it up. A great piece of equipment
  • smartincoles
    Options
    Walking my dog - or I should say, being walked by my dog. I'm hoping to lose enough weight and gain enough energy to keep up with her!
  • Kimik0123
    Kimik0123 Posts: 52
    Options
    I have a dog too, she's little but she has bucketloads of energy!
    I do Zumba too now, looking into doing Tai Chi too.
  • KANGOOJUMPS
    KANGOOJUMPS Posts: 6,473 Member
    Options
    WELCOME!, I am new too!, well i have to say i am ADDICTED TO MY KANGOO JUMP BOOTS!, they are awesome!, want a good work out, get them!, i run a hour a day on them!, i roller blade too, i fast walk, i cycle, i swim,,,,, i love to do it all!
  • Ajinx1
    Ajinx1 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I've considered Zumba but as uncordinated as I am, I'm just not sure I can do it!!

Love walking the dogs that I own. I spend time walking/running on the treadmill on days that its to cold or dark to go outside. I started TaeKwonDo with my son about two months ago, and I actually am enjoying myself.

Welcome!