nsv...whats yours?

Options
124»

Replies

• Evelyn_Gorfram
    Evelyn_Gorfram Posts: 706 Member
    Options
    Girl at the store suiting me up said she loves suiting up "built" guys.
    Me, I'd rather be un-suiting-up "built" guys. :wink:

(hope the moderators don't think that was unsuitable)
  • southrider
    southrider Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    I've had two recently..My first and huge NSV was that the airplane seatbelt fit when I went to Vegas!! I was so happy!

My second one actually happened today. I was feeling crappy, thinking that the weight I've lost is not noticeable and how much more I have to lose. I decided to get out of the house for a bit and when I put on my jeans they almost fell off! I can take them off with the button closed and the zipper up..think I need to get a new pair!! That cheered me up for sure!!

Congrats to y'all on those NSV's! Gotta love em!
  • Vyshness8699
    Vyshness8699 Posts: 428 Member
    Options
    what does nsv stand for?
  • peanutswife
    peanutswife Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I noticed when I got in my car last night that my belly is farther away from the steering wheel. Woo Hoo!!!!
  • jamantha
    jamantha Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Loving these stories.

As I left school with my daughter tonight another mum asked if I'd lost weight. "A little" I said - I've lost about half a stone, but am about 7 or 8 stone overweight, so not very much in the grand scheme of things. But great that someone noticed!:smile:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!