2nd day:)

Options
I just finished my 2nd day of working out and feel great. I'm going to try to do cardio at least 5 days a week. My diet has been pretty balanced. I'm refraining from all the bad foods and going to do what I have to do to achieve my goal. I'm hoping that I will be either at my goal weight by the end of the year or pretty close. I'm so excited...I can't wait to buy a dress when I lose 25 lbs. I have not worn a dress since 2006 because I do not feel comfortable at all. I don't even wear shorts in the summer! I know I'm crazy, but I just don't feel comfortable with my body. So, this will all change this year. I'm going to make sure of it too!! I just joined a gym and looking forward to my workouts. I tried working out at home, but it is not motivating at all. I feel so much better when i'm there. That's about it. Good luck to all of you!

Replies

• craignev
    craignev Posts: 1,247 Member
    Options
    Welcome and best of luck on your journey.
  • bakerlakisha
    Options
    Good luck to ya! I know how you feel about not wearing shorts in the summer but like you said this year is going to be different. Keep up the good work and do whats best for you.
  • Django1977
    Options
    Yeah... Warm welcome from me too...

Feel free to add me if you want to have support....

Cheers

Django
  • alt1268
    alt1268 Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Welcome. I understand when it comes to being comfortable with yourself in clothes. I don't feel comfortable in most of mine. But the weight is coming off. I am not use to exercising over the last couple years so it is a new experience. I am riding a stationary bike. 2 miles and doing some walking to start. Then my friend is going to let me borrow ripped in 30. Good Luck!