-40.5 lbs.... Before and During

Options
kristen5286
kristen5286 Posts: 329 Member
I am 25 and 5"4. I am still losing weight but here is my progress so far... 230-189.5 ... I might post some topless (with a bra on) pics later next week since the shirt is getting too big to see much of a difference.

ETA: Forgot to mention that I was breast feeding when the first pic was taken... I was due for a feeding... I haven't lost THAT much in my chest yet... (I won't lose a lot, always had a large chest... even at 127 I was a DDD!!)

-405_1.png
-405_2.png
-405_3.png
-405_4.png

Replies

• MuffRuff
    MuffRuff Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    Wow! Keep up the great work. Doesn't it feel amazing when your clothes get too big for you?
  • ahonea84
    ahonea84 Posts: 24
    Options
    You look great! Just look how much your belly has gone down! Keep up the great work!
  • elysianashes
    Options
    Dang, awesome job!
  • Nic620
    Nic620 Posts: 553 Member
    Options
    Nice work! You see a huge difference! Keep up the hard work!
  • kristen5286
    Options
    You look great! Just look how much your belly has gone down! Keep up the great work!

thank you!! I had 2 kids in 2 years... my belly is my worst nightmare!! lol.. I'm glad to se it GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
  • alix1105
    alix1105 Posts: 80
    Options
    wow! amazing!!! keep up the good work lady!!
  • dg09
    dg09 Posts: 754
    Options
    Nice job, you can definitely see a big difference. Keep up the hard work!
  • kristen5286
    Options
    Wow! Keep up the great work. Doesn't it feel amazing when your clothes get too big for you?

i just had to throw away a bunch of panties... some i never even wore becuase I grew out of them too fast. I hated that but loved throwing the too big stuff away!!
  • wittyusername
    Options
    You look fantastic hun well done x
  • queenpushycat
    queenpushycat Posts: 761 Member
    Options
    Looking amazing, babe :happy: Congrats on the loss and keep it up!! :wink: :flowerforyou:
  • _Shelley_
    _Shelley_ Posts: 206
    Options
    You look fantastic. You can really see the difference in your face and waist line. Keep it up, girlie!
  • SparkleShine
    SparkleShine Posts: 2,001 Member
    Options
    Great job! I can really see a difference! Keep up the good work!
  • kristen5286
    Options
    Thanks y'all!! I know 10lbs doesn't make a huge difference but I think I might do a 50lb one too.. then a 75lbs one?!?!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!