My 1 year P90X results

Options
teamfit2day
teamfit2day Posts: 213 Member
Wanted to know if anyone is interested in doing P90X/P90X2 or TurboFire or Insanity? OR maybe you have already started but need some support/motivation/tips/advice? IF so, please let me know or friend me. Ive completed several rounds of P90X/Insanity and have tried Turbo Fire with my wife. Thanks

BEFORE
JoseAlvarez-Day1-March232011-2322lbs.jpg

AFTER
DSCN0461JPGedit.jpg

DSCN1894JPGedit.jpg

Replies

• waylward
    waylward Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Great results! Thanks for the motivation. I am 6 weeks into Turbo Fire and really loving it. The first couple of weeks I lost 6 lbs and over 7 inches, but now the loss has slowed down a lot and I'm finding myself getting discouraged. I'm trying to convince myself to stay motivated and not to worry so much about the weight loss as it will happen in time. Your post came at a great time, thanks!
  • Stormyyy
    Stormyyy Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    Wow what a difference, well done on your hard work! I've never did p90x but i might just look into it. Great work! :)
  • bitty1taz
    bitty1taz Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    Great job! Stuck with it and you can be so proud of yourself!
  • lanell26
    lanell26 Posts: 19
    Options
    i was wondering if i would be able to do the p90x ? i have a bad neck and shoulders. does it show alturnitive moves for
    some one with injurys?
  • mommy_v
    mommy_v Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    amazing work!!! Definitely something to be proud of!
  • JacksMom12
    JacksMom12 Posts: 1,044 Member
    Options
    Awesome! I finished my first round of p90x and about to finish week 2 of insanity, and I'm LOVING the results!
  • gnat45
    gnat45 Posts: 833 Member
    Options
    Huge difference. You look great!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!