Hi from Texas!

Options
Hi there.. i'm Sharon! I've got about 90 lbs to lose. I'm moving from AZ to TX and with my new life I will be tracking everything I eat since I am living alone and can control what I eat when I move there. I'm 5ft 213lbs and a size 16/18. I want to be down to a size 10 or so, something good for my body structure, but not too skinny. I dont feel like I will ever be below 100lbs again since I want to be a healthy weight to have a child. I'm 38 and dont have alot of time, so I need to do this for me now!!!

For exercise I will be doing turbofire and zumba. I have done both in the past.

Replies

• RocioN24
    RocioN24 Posts: 10
    Options
    hi welcome. feel free to add me. i will also be doing zumba 3 to 4 times a week. my diet is not great yet still learning what i need to do. :smile:
  • gerard54
    gerard54 Posts: 1,107 Member
    Options
    What part of TX are you moving to? there are alot of ppl here from dfw...
  • britexmom
    britexmom Posts: 145
    Options
    Hello, i am Sharron and i am also in TX...San Antonio :) Welcome to MFP and TX. feel free to add me as a friend .
  • lilsis10
    lilsis10 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm originally from Texas, but live in Oklahoma now. Feel free to add me as a friend.
  • totallybrenda
    totallybrenda Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I'm from Houston. Feel free to add me.
  • nullmom
    nullmom Posts: 10
    Options
    I am also in Texas and you can add me as a friend as well!! To have success at this you have to have support! You are on the right track you got MFP!!! I wish you all the best in your move and your weight loss journey!
  • norabeth
    norabeth Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    I'm Nora and in DFW. Feel free to add me
  • bridgettegarzonie
    bridgettegarzonie Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I'm Bridgette and live in Austin Tx! Welcome to TX, I'm sure you'll love it!

Feel free to add me.
  • Precious75134
    Precious75134 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Hello...I'm Cheryl from Dallas....feel free to add....Good luck on your journey...
  • KristenStone
    KristenStone Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Haha! I moved from AZ to Houston 3 years ago too!! Add me if you want to be MFP friends! :)
  • Jellyphant
    Jellyphant Posts: 1,400 Member
    Options
    Zumba is a damn good workout! I'm in Austin, Tx. :)
  • mimiclown
    mimiclown Posts: 32
    Options
    Hi, I'm in Houston. Good luck and welcome to Texas.
  • bbbgamer
    bbbgamer Posts: 582 Member
    Options
    Welcome!
  • Oretexan
    Oretexan Posts: 108
    Options
    Hi! Welcome to the great state of Texas. I live in the Houston area. Feel free to add me as a friend. I love MFP and am on here all the time. :)
  • daddiod
    daddiod Posts: 37
    Options
    I have a cousin in Belton TX. I'm new here too. Add me if you like.
  • Kincar
    Kincar Posts: 601 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I'm originally from NY, but I've been in San Antonio for the last 13 years. Feel free to add me.
  • si_puedo
    si_puedo Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    hey there....texas here also.....the lower rio grande vally (Edinburg) feel free to add me.....