ChaLEAN Extreme

Options
HI,

I'm starting Chalean Extreme Monday, March 12th.

Anyone want to join me and help keep each other accountable/motivated?

Replies

• Callidreamr
    Callidreamr Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I just started last week and I'm now entering my second week. I think you're going to love it. You should check out the Chalean Extreme group! Good luck!!!
  • kat_renee
    kat_renee Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    I just started last week and I'm now entering my second week. I think you're going to love it. You should check out the Chalean Extreme group! Good luck!!!

I've finished one round and you are right! I LOVE it!!!

I'll look up that group....Thank you! :)
  • mbts08
    mbts08 Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    Good program! I did this one years ago.
  • alidov78
    alidov78 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Got my program in the mail Monday and plan on starting this coming Monday the 19th! So excited...hoping to do the fit test and pictures tomorrow!
  • jdoyle33613
    Options
    Hi there:) I went ahead and did my pictures and fitness test last night. Not liking those pictures:P I changed my mind about doing my workout at night. Too many distractions. I will be doing them in the morning before my youngest wakes up for school and before my daycare kids start to show up. So I will be getting up around 5am so I have time to do the workout and get a shower.

Also, I bought a whey protein powder to drink after my workouts to make sure I'm getting enough protein. Do you drink protein shakes or just make sure you get enough protein in your diet?
  • Callidreamr
    Callidreamr Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I try to drink a protein shake to increase my protein intake also. I know it's best to have it right after your workout. I love coffee, so sometimes I add it to my chocolate protein shake with ice. A chocolate shake with half a banana is good too!
  • aeverton
    aeverton Posts: 359
    Options
    love this program! I've completed it and doing the lean for life lifting plan. look for the CLX group. very supportive!

Angie