What Would Go Missing?

Options
AllanMisner
AllanMisner Posts: 4,140 Member
I'm taking a long weekend break. I checked in last night and didn't feel like bringing in my bags when I arrived. I had dropped by the circle K and picked up a couple of diet cokes and a bud light. So, when I went out this morning, all that was in my room was a sweatshirt, two diet cokes and a beer. For some reason, the hotel had on its record that I was check out. So housekeeping cleared my room.

Of the four items, anyone care to guess what went missing and they couldn't return?

Replies

• FlyByJuly
    FlyByJuly Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    Your bags? No, that's not it. You didn't even bring your bags in. I don't know...
  • bellevie23
    bellevie23 Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    the shirt lol..thiefs!
  • ElizabethRoad
    ElizabethRoad Posts: 5,138 Member
    Options
    Depends on what kind of beer...
  • elenathegreat
    elenathegreat Posts: 3,988 Member
    Options
    Doesn't matter what kind of beer...it went missing!
  • KemahSunshine
    Options
    WOW.... The Beer.... and they seriously said they wouldnt replace if for you??? I would report that to their corporate office. If they have a theif working for them...they will get more bazen & take more valuable things eventually!
  • Bahet
    Bahet Posts: 1,254 Member
    Options
    Why would you drink Bud Light anyhow? If you're going to buy beer, buy something decent. Of course, since it was stolen, at least it was just Bud Light. :laugh:

I agree, contact corporate offices. I'd also go to the front desk and ask to see some sort of proof that you had checked out.
  • HauteP1nk
    HauteP1nk Posts: 2,139 Member
    Options
    I would be completely p!ssed off. That is so wrong! I'd want my money back for my nights stay.

And...so what was missing? I am thinking the shirt....lol Who would steal someone elses shirt?? lol