looking to start toning can't find a program to print

Options
i have free weights from 5 lbs to 70 lbs, 2 benches, my kids jungle gym and 17 acres with all kinds of fun stuff to do on it. i am looking to start toning the muscles a bit, however i am unbale to locate a good source to find a simple free wight program for back/bi, and chest tri's. need something that i can print and easy to follow on a daily basis. anyone got any ideas?

Replies

• crazydv
    crazydv Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    bump
  • minnesota_deere
    minnesota_deere Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    whats the deal, why hasn't anyone posted anything? is my question worded wrong?
  • toagirl
    toagirl Posts: 41
    Options
    Check out www.MaxWorkouts.com

I started this 6 weeks ago and I'm hooked. It sounds like you have all the equipment you need already. From memory I paid about $20-$30 for a month membership online. Once a member you can just print all the workouts out and put them in a clear file for reference. You will also have access to message boards to ask any questions you may have but I have found I haven't had to use them. The print out gives clear instructions on form and how to follow the workouts. You can also youtube lifts from the programme if you need more of a visual run through on how to complete lifts correctly.
    Won't cost you anything to take a look. I hope this helps:smile:
  • rainbowbow
    rainbowbow Posts: 7,490 Member
    Options
    Go to body building .com or try the "New Rules of Lifting"
  • SIimMama
    SIimMama Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    I'm sure there are many others on here who can give you more specific advice...but have you looked around on line. Try bodybuilding.com (both my husband and I have found some good information here). Again, hopefully you'll get more input but here's a starting point! Good luck!