46 lbs gone! FOREVER!!! (PIC)

Options
mommy_v
mommy_v Posts: 37 Member
I started my journey 4 months after my second son was born. I started with the 30 Day Shred and moved onto P90X! I lost 46lbs in 7 months and got into the best shape of my life! I have maintained for 1 year now and now I am doing Jillian Michales Body revolution starting Phase 2 on Monday and after that doing another round of P90X hoping to lose the last 15lbs I want off and get bikini ready for summer. My husband and I both drink Shakeology every morning it has made a huge difference in our day to day workouts and energy and overall health. I am a team beach body coach if you are interested in any Team Beach body workouts P90X, Shakeology and so much more! I LOVE my fitness pal to log all my food intake it has helped me tremendously in my weightloss goal! Good luck to all you all are going the right thing just by being on here!!!

Replies

• lindyc11
    lindyc11 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    You look amazing, great job!! Thanks for posting....
  • sondra216379
    sondra216379 Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    yes absolutely wonderful!
  • mommy_v
    Options
    Thank you it feels amazing! I have never in my life been a thin person! but I think i'm finally getting close :)
  • Eireann15
    Eireann15 Posts: 124
    Options
    You're already there!! You look great :) Congrats!
  • laceybrobie
    laceybrobie Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    YOU LOOK AWESOME AND CONGRATS ON BEING A BEACH BODY COACH.. My favorite all time work out is Turbo Jam. ( cant tell cause im still fat) but i love it.!!!!!!!

thanks for sharing this.
  • mommy_v
    Options
    Hey you are in the right place and well on your way! Keep it up beautiful momma! xoxo
  • Steelheart7
    Steelheart7 Posts: 1,056
    Options
    You look great! Although I'm not sure where 15 more pounds would come off from on your little body!
  • cmoutarimoussa
    cmoutarimoussa Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Wow you look fantastic!!! Good job!!!
  • acuratlsd
    acuratlsd Posts: 228
    Options
    You are absolutely gorgeous. Doesn't mean that you weren't before, but my concern was your health and I am glad you are down to a healthy weight.

Keep up the good work. You are helping lots of people here keep up their hard work. You are showing that it pays off.

Thank you for the post.
  • LeanerBeef
    LeanerBeef Posts: 1,432 Member
    Options
    Very awesome! Congrats!
  • mommy_v
    Options
    You look great! Although I'm not sure where 15 more pounds would come off from on your little body!

awwww thank you that is so sweet! But I still have little pouch I want gone and be able to break out the 2 piece for summer :)
  • xgg2rs
    xgg2rs Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Look at you, amazing transformation. Great job!
  • mommy_v
    Options
    You are absolutely gorgeous. Doesn't mean that you weren't before, but my concern was your health and I am glad you are down to a healthy weight.

Keep up the good work. You are helping lots of people here keep up their hard work. You are showing that it pays off.

Thank you for the post.

Thank you so much!
  • rubysphoto
    rubysphoto Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    You look great! Congrats.
  • Anderia
    Anderia Posts: 753 Member
    Options
    You look awesome!
  • HLeAnn
    HLeAnn Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    Wow how inspiring! And I have to say you are absolutely beautiful. Those eyes!! wowzer LOL
  • mommy_v
    Options
    Thank you everyone so much! This site is so filled with amazing people like you, that help people stay motivated! xoxoxoxo
  • allisonshaw710
    allisonshaw710 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! I don't think you need to lose 15 more - you truly look fabulous!!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!