Slim in 6

Options
tron3002
tron3002 Posts: 440 Member
Has any one tried this program? If so....
What do you think of it?
Does it give you the results it claims?
Any info is greatly appreciated because I am looking into buying a new program and this is one that looked interesting to me...
Thank you!!!:flowerforyou:

Replies

• punka274
    punka274 Posts: 895
    Options
    I would also like to know about this program! :smile:
  • Cindysunshine
    Cindysunshine Posts: 1,188 Member
    Options
    I have been looking at this and debating on buying it too. Cindy :heart:
  • ginaoakes
    ginaoakes Posts: 84
    Options
    I lost most of my 50 pounds doing this program. It took me a lot longer than the 6 weeks to accomplish that . . . It is three progressively harder workouts doing similar moves. I had to do each of the three workouts longer, I didn't move on until I was able to do all of the moves and not feeling like I was going to die at the end. I did this workout and the abs DVD 6 days a week. Good luck with finding a workout that you like. I would highly recommend Slim in 6.
  • Mestiza1215
    Mestiza1215 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I own it and its definitely a great workout and it is effective if you stick to it(just like anything else) but it can be boring doing the same thing everyday. At least it was for me. I have several of the beachbody programs so if you any questions about any of their programs let me know. mestiza1215@aol.com Good Luck!!
  • LindeyB
    LindeyB Posts: 4
    Options
    My roommate had it, and I never thought I could stick to a workout video, I was always one to hit the gym, but I tried it when money got tight recently, and it is a really, really good workout. I was surprised I keep with it, and I just canceled my gym membership, so yes, I recommend it. Now I want to switch it up and try the So you think you can dance workout video... if anyone has tried that I love to know what you think!