3/16/12 How did you do today?

Options
Monda
Monda Posts: 271 Member
I thought it would be a great idea to see how everyone did today!

I struggled with exercise today. But I managed to push through and walk 90 minutes. I burned 600 calories! I was so happy after I was done. The feeling is amazing! I plan to do the same tomorrow.

I hope everyone has had an awesome day!

Replies

• Vyshness8699
    Vyshness8699 Posts: 428 Member
    Options
    I did gr8 today Ran 5 miles in 43 min and 28 sec ( my goal was to run 5 miles in 45 min ) and I lost 1lb today ; ) so definitely sucess!
  • skinEme1018
    Options
    Considering I had to eat out twice today...i think i did rather well. I had meetings and they were at a Yacht club and then a restraunt. The biggest disappointment was no real excersise today.
  • nicholen76
    nicholen76 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I wish I could say I had a fabulous day working out today, but I didn't. I think I'm exhausted from weight lifting, and cardio Monday-Thursday this week. However, I did get in 20 minutes, or treadmill and 20 minutes of elliptical time. NO WEIGHTS :sad:
  • sullymanjohn
    Options
    Did 30 day shred level 1 followed by 2 miles in 13 minutes! Along with that I had a nutrient rich (like trump rich) meal day!
  • gspea
    gspea Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    Did two 10 min sessions on the stationary bike at work today and then came home tonite and partied with Jillian Michaels - day 2 of the 30 day shred. My body is jelly tonite - But I did do my exercise!!! Feeling good about that.
  • merlyn311
    merlyn311 Posts: 11
    Options
    Fridays are always great for me because I have to unload the truck at 5am. It's like a forced work out that I get paid for. It takes about 2 hours to unload and put away. I was pretty good with my food too but I splurged a little because of the truck, mac and cheese for lunch but only 4oz.
  • mom2pne
    mom2pne Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    I did great with exercise and went for more than a 2 mile walk today, but dinner was another story.
  • Monda
    Monda Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    Sounds like we all had some productivity today! Great job to all of you! It feels awesome to be on this site with everyone who share the same goal. Weightloss!
  • maryellen8301
    maryellen8301 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    I was 200 under for food before exercise.. then did 30 ds level 1.. and thought it would be a GREAT idea to do level 2.. i did it but i hurt
  • hellokaryn
    Options
    I did great in the work out department. Did two hours of heavy duty cleaning that burned 900 calories and P90x Ab Ribber which killed me! On the food side of things I've been slipping up and while I had two shakes today. I also had cheese and crackers, two ice cream cones (my weekness) and pot stickers. Not healthy I know. And I will do better! I'm going dancing tomorrow so I should be doing two to three hours of dancing! WOO!
  • maryellen8301
    maryellen8301 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Fridays are always great for me because I have to unload the truck at 5am. It's like a forced work out that I get paid for. It takes about 2 hours to unload and put away. I was pretty good with my food too but I splurged a little because of the truck, mac and cheese for lunch but only 4oz.

merlyn311 where do you work?? i understand about unloading a truck ours are on wednesdays
  • merlyn311
    merlyn311 Posts: 11
    Options
    I work at Logan's. It's a steak house which isn't great for the diet. My weaknesses at work are baked potatos and sweet tea. The truck is cool because the potato boxes are at least 40 lbs, meat boxes range from 60 to 100 lbs, and flour and sugar bags are anywhere from 20 to 50 lbs. Like I said... free workout.
  • MelissaL582
    MelissaL582 Posts: 1,422 Member
    Options
    Yesterday was suppose to be my "rest day" but I just can't sit around. Went for a walk with my little two and then a bike ride with my middle son- burnt 522 calories. :happy:
  • XXXMinnieXXX
    XXXMinnieXXX Posts: 3,459 Member
    Options
    I did bad. Ill recovering from major surgery and have virtigo. Comfort ate. X
  • millikenhomeschool
    Options
    I burned over 800 calories and ate back only a small portion of my exercise calories. I'm going to assume the reason the scale did not budge is that the fat is turning into muscle. I think I need to start upping my calorie intake because I'm burning a lot each day and not seeing much change.
  • JJinWI
    JJinWI Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    I did pretty good yesterday. 15 minutes on the treadmill to warm up and then I did the free-weight routine on my own that my trainer had developed for me. I was a bit nervous in the free weight area doing it by myself. But, no one else was around except for another woman, so I muddled through the first time doing it on my own. My trainer stopped by to correct some of my form, which I was very grateful for! Then, 15 minutes on the elliptical and then I finished it off with some machine weights for my legs. I'm much more comfortable on the machines, and I'm hoping to feel that way with the free weights soon.
  • mekaman91
    Options
    Went for a run yesterday because it was so beautiful out! Unfortunately, it was also crazy hot. I was able to run 2.81 miles though (which for me is quite impressive!), but next time I'll hit the pavement in the morning/evening.