Whoop Whoop from Illinois

Options
Hi people. I have started my get healthy journey... I have about 100 lbs to lose. I'm slowly falling in love with the gym.. I would love more friends on here. :)

Replies

• hellokaryn
    Options
    Whoop Whoop MMFWCL Good luck! I'm right there with you!
  • usernamejoe
    usernamejoe Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    Best of luck to you, although you wont need it after falling in love with the Gym!
  • eightpock
    eightpock Posts: 61
    Options
    Hello From Illinois! In the Peoria Heights area here!
  • Karalopolous
    Options
    Hey there, Chicago saying hello!!
  • wk9t
    wk9t Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    Saying hi from Bolingbrook!
  • maethoriel
    Options
    Whoop Whoop!! MMFWCL ..feel free to add me :)
  • twiztid_princess
    Options
    HI everyone :) whoop whoop and mwcl to all my homies... and how are y'all enjoy this warm weather in chicago? my apartment is to hot :(

i am in love with the gym.. could do without the judging stares but i will prove them all wrong...
  • Karalopolous
    Options
    I'm actually more annoyed bc the gym is a meat market! Like c'mon I'm here to work out!!! But ya, staring is an uncomfortable thing to deal with :( You are totally gonna rock it, and those people are gonna be jealous!
  • LizHeavener
    Options
    OH MY GOSH! I just set up my account and this post was seriously the first one I saw on the side bar!
  • twiztid_princess
    Options
    I'm actually more annoyed bc the gym is a meat market! Like c'mon I'm here to work out!!! But ya, staring is an uncomfortable thing to deal with :( You are totally gonna rock it, and those people are gonna be jealous!

omgoodness. It is kinda un-nerving... i love when i turn around and the guys are just gwaking at my butt.. or the guys that walk by watching my boobs bounce.. like really... i'm pretty sure you've seen boobs in a sports bra and tank before. lol...
  • twiztid_princess
    Options
    OH MY GOSH! I just set up my account and this post was seriously the first one I saw on the side bar!

hehehe.. Hi there :) fancy meeting you here.. hahahaha..