Hi :) I'm new

Options
Hi! I'm new to this but I've been really watching my eating habits this past week. I throw Hammer and discus in track and field so I definitely have muscle but mainly in my legs. My stomach is somewhat of a mess lol. I'm really afraid that I will be strong for a few weeks then lose it! I typically do not post on message boards and forums, however, I have been reading through them and they are very motivational for me! My current weight is 260 lbs. my goal is to get to 190. The people that are using this site seem to have had amazing successes and I am really excited to be able to post my before and after pictures! Keep up the hard work guys and gals!

Replies

• usernamejoe
    usernamejoe Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! Best of luck to you in reaching your goals. You can do it!
  • tnielsen09
    Options
    Thank you so much!
  • lorijh72
    lorijh72 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    I'm new too , so far I love it and all the people on here are so supportive it's amazing.. I joined Tue and I'm quit the , so it took me a little bit to figure things out, now I'm on a roll! Keep positive and sign in, other peoples story of success keeps me going and makes me want to exercise and eat health, I'm determined to loss the weight and keep it off.
  • tnielsen09
    Options
    I know! I couldn't get over going through the success stories...amazing. Good luck on your weight loss I know we can do it!
  • tiaxox
    tiaxox Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm new too! Just started today. i weigh 190 and my goal weight is 150. i just had a baby 2 months ago today. Add me as a friend because i need them :) lol
  • bizet912
    bizet912 Posts: 27
    Options
    I told myself I wouldn't be posting replies or anything else - but sometimes you just have to respond. Best of luck to you!
  • alyssapolanco
    Options
    im new too.. today is my first day reporting in.. good luck.. :)
  • tnielsen09
    Options
    Thank you so much!
  • mdj1501
    mdj1501 Posts: 392 Member
    Options
    Best of luck... this is a great site for support and inspiration! WELCOME :flowerforyou:
  • Ceebee37
    Ceebee37 Posts: 49
    Options
    hi there, welcome!! You can add me as a friend if you like. Good luck!
  • tnielsen09
    Options
    thanks guys! this is very helpful you have no idea...I have to admit today hasn't been to hard but I'm sure tomorrow will be harder!