Summer:) finally excited for it to be warm and to wear a bat

Options
Never thought I would WANT to wear a bathing suit out!
This year I'm excited for the pool and the beach!

And I'm not done yet :) yay!
Thank goodness I put the "well they see I have a baby they won't care that I look like a whale" behind me and now I'll be thinking "yes I have a baby but that doesn't mean I have to be a whale"

image-7.jpg

image-8.jpg

Replies

• misskerouac
    misskerouac Posts: 2,242 Member
    Options
    You look absolutely stunning woman! And what a flipping cute bathing suit!!!!
  • angielautenbach
    angielautenbach Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Look great! I am thinkng I have a good 2.5-3 months till I have to wear a suit so hopfully I will proudly be wearing one this summer.
  • cortreinhardt
    cortreinhardt Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Bought suit kholes :)

And thanks! It's in the 80s and instead of playing in the sprinkler in shorts and a t-shirt me and my son ran around in our bathing suits! So nice being able to just enjoy my time with him instead f caring who would see me in the front yard lol
  • sheri02r
    sheri02r Posts: 486 Member
    Options
    Aww you look so cute! Love the bathing suite too! :)
  • hapoo100
    hapoo100 Posts: 940 Member
    Options
    Congrats. You can enjoy the summer now!! We done
  • cortreinhardt
    Options
    Thank you all so much :)
  • natersmama
    natersmama Posts: 157
    Options
    wow! you look amazing! and that suit is so cute!
  • Nic620
    Nic620 Posts: 553 Member
    Options
    Your bikini is freaken adorable!!!!!!!!!!
  • Mallory0418
    Mallory0418 Posts: 723 Member
    Options
    What a beaut! You look great! :happy: Congrats to you!
  • Stormyyy
    Stormyyy Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    Wow u are beautiful! Well done! :heart:
  • sarahmarie5
    Options
    You look great!! I absolutely love your bathing suit too!
  • brie1019
    brie1019 Posts: 2
    Options
    stunning cort. you have great curves. i feel like even when i was skinny my curves still looked like fat i guess it was just me. i have to be in a bikini by october. and your size is my goal. i guess i will call you my inspiration. lol cause i really wasnt that encouraged to loose weight til i seen your "taking my body back" blog. but now i try to keep up with you. 8 lbs lost so far. im trying really hard. working my *kitten* off "not literally" lol!!!! but yea girl. you look absolutely stunning. and the bathing suit is very cute!
  • PrincessGhee
    Options
    you look so amazing. I have two babies and Im pretty sure my body will never look like that again!
  • cathylord
    cathylord Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!
  • cortreinhardt
    Options
    stunning cort. you have great curves. i feel like even when i was skinny my curves still looked like fat i guess it was just me. i have to be in a bikini by october. and your size is my goal. i guess i will call you my inspiration. lol cause i really wasnt that encouraged to loose weight til i seen your "taking my body back" blog. but now i try to keep up with you. 8 lbs lost so far. im trying really hard. working my *kitten* off "not literally" lol!!!! but yea girl. you look absolutely stunning. and the bathing suit is very cute!

Thank you! Your so sweet and it's girls like you that keep me pushing to improve because I hope it pushes them too! Plus I love how you don't mind my crazy diet talk on fb ;)
  • Package02
    Package02 Posts: 97
    Options
    Congrats on all your progress =)

On a side note, I was trying to figure out what your tat is of lol
  • brie1019
    brie1019 Posts: 2
    Options
    yw girl. anytime. and no i dont mind the crazy diet talk. lol!!!
  • cortreinhardt
    Options
    Congrats on all your progress =)

On a side note, I was trying to figure out what your tat is of lol

I have a few.. But the ones in the picture are

Under boob: Hebrew- says forever and ever and has a diamond beside it because diamonds are forever.

My side: is a flower.

On my other said not shown is my son name on my love handle and then lyrics down my rib cage
  • sloanie1
    sloanie1 Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    AND you have had a baby!!! WOW!!!! you look HOT!! x
  • cortreinhardt
    Options
    Thank you!!! Oh yes I carried a big 7 pound baby for 39weeks..

Taken twice as long to loose than to gain!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!