Options
    Awww that's adorable. I love dogs.
  • BlueEyesXoXo
    Options
    Hehe. That was cute :happy:
  • blondejillie
    blondejillie Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    Are they Maltese? We have what we think is a Maltese mix but we had to help her gain weight because we rescued her off the streets. She was way under weight and now after about four months has just reached a normal size.

Yes, both pure maltese. Foxie is 6 and Dunkin is 11.
  • StephTheBookworm
    StephTheBookworm Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    Awww!!!! They look like my boy, Dakota, who is a Bichon/Pekingese mix. I love him.
  • jcrnprn
    jcrnprn Posts: 25
    Options
    Ok I have a Bichon that can loose a few pounds herself, she's in worse shape than me Haha. May have to give her a try around the block.:tongue:
  • ALW65
    ALW65 Posts: 643 Member
    Options
    Love to see dogs getting healthy along with their 'mom'. They are such cuties! I have two greyhounds who are skinny enough already. One won't eat if there's storms, someone different comes to the house, it's raining, there's air in the room....I hope he doesn't disappear from walking with me!
  • blondejillie
    Options
    Awww!!!! They look like my boy, Dakota, who is a Bichon/Pekingese mix. I love him.

If that's him in your profile pic he's pretty darn cute!
  • laurastrait21
    laurastrait21 Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    OMGG!! puppies!! they look so great :) i have a bichon and she looks just like them!
  • blondejillie
    Options
    MY DOGGIES LOST WEIGHT TOO!!!

That is so awesome. I've always known that if my dog was fat I wasn't getting enough exercise...
  • iTswape
    iTswape Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Great post! Put a smile on my face this morning... I think they are going to be bikini ready in no time :wink:
  • Arani70
    Arani70 Posts: 84
    Options
    Aww they look great!!

Now if only I could take my cat for a walk...
  • zippymelanie68
    Options
    :heart: cutest post ever! :heart:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!