introducing myself

lenalean
lenalean Posts: 7
edited September 19 in Introduce Yourself
Hi everyone, well I'm new to this site, but not dieting. Recently I have had some success, I have lost 18 lbs since April. I started out at 223 and am currently at 205.5. I'm headed for 145. I joined this site hoping to connect with other people and get some support in this very long journey. Counting calories is the only thing that works consistently for me. Good luck everyone.

Replies

• jesp1216
    jesp1216 Posts: 100
    ohh hey you are the same weight as me, and i want to be 145 to it would make me clinicaly "average" weight lol good luck to you on continuing your journey
  • lenalean
    lenalean Posts: 7
    Hey, good luck Jesp and here's to seeing 145lbs!!
  • Rugbychick16
    Rugbychick16 Posts: 183 Member
    Welcome!! I have found this website very helpful, not only is helping me track my calories and work outs, but I find these message boards are very helpful, as they show me I'm not alone in this battle! Welcome and good luck!! :flowerforyou:
  • keiche
    keiche Posts: 3 Member
    It's my first day on this site. So far, I really like it. It has a lot of the tools I need and this time I WILL STICK TO IT! I have 20 lbs to my goal weight and I have made a promise to myself that I will at least try and give it my best effort and stop telling myself that I can't lose the weight!

252373.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Chart
  • kelbel
    kelbel Posts: 10 Member
    Hey all. I'm also new to the site. I joined because I left for my parent's house about 5 weeks ago weighing 269 lbs. I'm now at 244 and back to work and my apt where I live alone. I want to keep moving in the right direction. I'm really nervous about being accountable to myself instead of having my parents around to be that accountability but also cooking for me.
  • Welcome! Seems we've lost the same amount of weight. Way to go. This site is wonderful!!
This discussion has been closed.