Any newbies ready for a challenge?

Options
babytis
babytis Posts: 324 Member
Greetings:)

I would like to extend an invitation to everyone old or new to MFP to join our group. It's called "30 Days 30 Min Challenge". All members are commited to trying their best to achive 30 days with at least 30 min of fitness each day. The object is to keep moving. Physical activity is essential to total body wellness. Come and join in on the fun, it's only 30 min a day..... most people can find at least that much time. Even if you can only do 15 here or 15 there, as long as it equals 30 mins your golden:)

Thanks for your time..... :heart: Jenny

Replies

• raosagie13
    raosagie13 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Im new to this but i am definitely up for the challenge!! I want to do 60 min work outs 3x a week but I know it is important to remain active on the days off so I am up but i'm not sure how to join a group..... any help?
  • Biggusburdus
    Biggusburdus Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Hi, I am up for the challenge. I started my diet today and need motivation for excersise. I have a 5kg kettle bell and an x box with fitness stuff on it. My plan is to put this to good use!
  • StartingAnewDay
    StartingAnewDay Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    I'm in, what are rules and where is group?
  • michellelynn16
    michellelynn16 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Sounds fun!! I'm in too! I am just about to finish my 1st challenge... 30 day Shred (Jillian Michaels). I will be completing day 27 of 30 today! This program is ideal for a 30 day 30 minute challenge! Highly recommend it
  • jacklynb46
    jacklynb46 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I'm in,i need something like this to get me moving....
  • NickiParris74
    NickiParris74 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I'm in, coming towards the end of my 30 day shred so would be good to continue
  • EAVA
    EAVA Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I am in, thank you for the invitation.
    I work in the office all day, to much sitting, too much coffee
    so yesterday I started walking during break time around the buildings,
    went twice, noon and late afternoon.
    Instead of taking coffee break I would walk.
  • naoblue
    naoblue Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Count me in! 30 minutes of exercise each day sounds like a great goal!