My chocolate fix!

Options
I love chocolate. I've found a few items that are low cal and still satisfy my chocolate cravings. I still have a brownie every evening for dessert!

Emerald Cocoa Roast Almonds Dark Chocolate (100 caloire packs)
Better Oats Lavish Dark Chocolate (160 calories)
Vitamuffin Vitabrownie Deep and Velvety Chocolate (100 calories)

How do you get your chocolate fix?

Replies

• ldgram
    ldgram Posts: 2
    Options
    I freeze Hershey kisses. When I feel the urge to have some delicious chocolate I take one kiss out of the freezer and because it is frozen I don't chew it but, just let it melt in my mouth. This seems to satisify my chocolate craving. My doctor liked the idea so much she is now suggesting it to her other patients.
  • MsLilly200
    MsLilly200 Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    20 grams of 70% dark chocolate... 108 kcal.
  • VLaaber
    VLaaber Posts: 30
    Options
    Chocolate covered crasins! :D
  • lisao62
    lisao62 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    dove dark chocolate promises, 42 cals per piece
    sugar free chocolate pudding 60 cals
    fiber one brownies 90 cals
  • blv0267
    blv0267 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    1/2 oz of unsweetened chocolate dipped in honey

1 square of 90% cocoa

Not so much anymore but I used to have 3 hershey kisses
  • KPainter70
    KPainter70 Posts: 152
    Options
    Chocolate whey protein.
  • ashfuse
    ashfuse Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    i drink chocolate shakeology with fruit and/or nut butter for breakfast every day and I find that this really helps curb my cravings, even for other junk foods! <3 and it's so good lol
  • AmyEm3
    AmyEm3 Posts: 784 Member
    Options
    I just had a bowl of oatmeal with a tablespoon of nutella. That might have been a bad move on my part though since now I want three more bowls. ;)
  • Lolli1986
    Lolli1986 Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    I know this is not getting a chocolate fix, but I binge badly on chocolate, so when I feel like some and know i'm likely to EAT IT ALL, i eat two grapes. I think my mind gets so hung up on chocolate that, like pavlov's dog, my mouth starts preparing to eat it. XD Two grapes satisfies the sugar craving, and is tart enough that i forget chocolate.

When I DO feel capable of eating some chocolate without devouring it all, I eat probably 10 m&ms.
  • Lolli1986
    Lolli1986 Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    I freeze Hershey kisses. When I feel the urge to have some delicious chocolate I take one kiss out of the freezer and because it is frozen I don't chew it but, just let it melt in my mouth. This seems to satisify my chocolate craving. My doctor liked the idea so much she is now suggesting it to her other patients.

That is awesome. prolong the experience!
  • moonsforeyes
    Options
    I eat the same ones you do! I love Emerald cocoa almonds and Vitatops! (they also have other delicious sweet flavors!)

I also buy Peanut Butter & Co Dark Chocolate Dreams Peanut butter. I love it. It's natural, no hydrogenated oils or high fructose corn syrup. & you don't have to worry about stirring it (haha I hate that) 170 calories for 2 tablespoons, 13g of fat, 12g of carb, 2g of fiber, 6g of protein.