A little NSV (non scale victory)

Options
So I am at Zumba the other night, and when we do stretches at the end we do the quad stretch where you pull your foot up to your butt behind you. I haven't been able to even touch my foot behind me like that since I don't know when. BUT, I reached behind me anyway and there it was! My foot in my hand!! I almost got teary eyed doing my stretch, I was so happy!!
It seems so silly, but it is such a HUGE accomplishment for me! I am 50, trying to lose around 40# , If that can happen after losing just 6lbs and exercising every day, then BRING IT ON! I can't wait to see what happens next!

Replies

• mdebbie1026
    mdebbie1026 Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    Congrats! I know that is an accomplishment that makes you feel great when it happens! I just recently got there myself!

10100588.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • thoma74
    thoma74 Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    That's awesome. Congrats and keep up the great work :-)
  • lddavis06
    lddavis06 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    That is so awesome!! Good for you! I think it's the little things that count in the battle with weight, and to never let the scale get you down (even though it is very frustrating at times)! High five!!
  • dpowell58
    dpowell58 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    That is AWESOME! I'm 55 and have lost nearly 50 lbs and I still can't do that yet. I can get to my heel but that's it. Keep up the good work.
  • tpot74
    tpot74 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Great! The little things count :-)
  • tjislovinglife
    tjislovinglife Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Congrats I know the feeling of those accomplishments Tj
  • wtp2000
    wtp2000 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    That's so wonderful. Good for you .. you go girl!!! Keep it up. It's amazing what a woman can do when she puts her mind to it. Doing the Happy Dance for you! :happy:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!