Just started...friends would be great :)

Options
Hi,
Just starting with MFP this week. I actually joined in January but didn't do a thing with it until this week :ohwell: . I love reading all the posts, it's is so motivating to see there are so many people who are like me. Would love to have some friends here to learn and chat and grow together.

Replies

• Keeta83
    Keeta83 Posts: 427 Member
    Options
    Hi there, I've been here awhile...feel free to add me! Any questions you have about the site or food and exercise I will help you out as much as I can!
  • Kincar
    Kincar Posts: 601 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too.
  • spike90
    spike90 Posts: 704 Member
    Options
    Hi! Feel free to add me...anyone can:)
  • shuyyuh1441
    Options
    I'd love to be your friend! Feel free to add me if you'd like.
  • ekeledo
    ekeledo Posts: 15
    Options
    I am new here too. Feel free to add me - and share the success!! :)
  • jessica_pedini
    Options
    i started last year but went nowhere. im about 50lbs overweight but ive gotten comfortable with myself and sometimes dont care that i cant fit into anything and i cant even go up the stairs without nearly falling out. this is the biggest ive ever been in my life, i have 3 small kids and im 24. i need help, motivation, and support. tips, tricks and hints r welcome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • hbm616
    hbm616 Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    Welcome!! feel free to friend me! I'll accept any requests when I'm back from the gym in a few :flowerforyou:
  • TAMMYCLARK62
    Options
    Feel free to add me I just started today.....would love to have the encouragement of others
  • TAMMYCLARK62
    Options
    Feel free to add me....I just started today on MFP and would love the encouragement and support from others and to support others
  • jrlja5
    jrlja5 Posts: 59
    Options
    Hi

I know the feeling. I started LAST Jan. and did well until summer (too hot was the excuse) I lost 15 lbs and felt so proud of myself! I gained 9 lbs back and am pretty upset with myself now. I know I can do it. You can too! I'm hoping to get back into a routine to get motivated again. Good luck to you stay strong!:smile::smile: javascript:add_smiley('smile','post_body')
  • hanahlai
    hanahlai Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    I started in January. Feel free to add me (as well as anyone else.) I love having encouragement and seeing others accomplishments as well!
  • riamac
    riamac Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP. Add me if you like.

Maria
  • dahs
    dahs Posts: 3
    Options
    Me too with the really just getting serious about losing weight. I lost 20 pounds last year and then I think my mind just thought that I really needed to take a sabatical from it. lol. I think shorts weather got her earlier than I thought it would! So NOW I am motivated! I just ran a SLOWWWWW jog for 30 minutes and then strolled for 30 minutes. Trying to get my water in too.

Have you set a weight loss goal yet? I am aiming to lose 52 pounds - one pound at a time. If you want to share your game plan... feel free. If not, no worries... just stay focused and stay motivated!

I have a friend who has lost 60 pounds.... exercising, logging in EVERYTHING she eats, eating healthy, weighing weekly and she looks amazing! Such an inspiration!

YOU can accomplish anything you put your mind to! What better time to start than NOW? :)

Off to do yard work... (and that sneaks in more exercise).