support needed

Options
Hi

I have 100LBS I need to lose I would love it you could add me to give me support on my weight loss journey

Replies

• EAVA
    EAVA Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    hello Michelle greetings from Canada
    I need to loose 100lb too, my weight is 226 lb
    What are your plans and changes in lifestyle?
    I do not want a quick diet , I want to be healthy.
    more fresh fruits and vegetables, more fish.
    I just decided to start walking every day for 30 minutes for 30 days
    get in better shape and then start with more exercises.
    I love swimming and riding my bike.
  • sebbysmommy
    sebbysmommy Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Hi :) I am working on 80lbs myself. I will add you :D
  • katglaze
    katglaze Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Feel free to friend me. I have over 53 to lose, and have lost some already. MFP is a great place to motivate each other. You are not alone on your journey!
  • NikMosch
    NikMosch Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, too! I am working towards a 75 lb. loss :)
  • busymom50
    busymom50 Posts: 29
    Options
    feel free to add me. I have 75 lbs to lose and I am down 14. The motivation and support here is amazing
  • KT0104
    KT0104 Posts: 33
    Options
    I wanted to lose around 80lbs ~ I'm a little over half way there now, although it's not always been an easy ride! This place has been a godsend! Feel free to add me! And remember ~ you CAN do this! :o)
  • 7funnygirl7
    7funnygirl7 Posts: 1,176
    Options
    Will journey with you with encouragement and positive support!!~ add me if you like
  • michellegoljar
    Options
    This week I have started doing a little exercise as I normally do hardly any(as I work in a call centre)
    My plan is to increase my exercise as I become fitter - I Am follwing a diet plan with slimming world
    I know this is going to be a hard goal to achieve so I will need support
  • PammyKY
    PammyKY Posts: 129
    Options
    Hi I would like to help you thought your lifestyle change. I have lost 60 pounds and have another 60 to go. Feel free to add me as a friend and just pop me a message when you send it.

Good luck
  • rachielyon
    Options
    Hi! I have 100 lbs to lose too :o) I'd love to add you!
  • janmar57
    janmar57 Posts: 13
    Options
    hya add me if u like i lost weight with slimming world i have put a bit back on hence i am here. still cook SW recipes as i like them.
    good luck you can do it :smile:
  • lolagirl12
    Options
    Absolutely, support is the key! It's a long journey, day by day! Whether it's 100 lbs or 10 lbs. I had a boss once who showed me an ivory elephant and told me that life was like trying to devour an elephant. You can do it one bite at a time, but too much at once is too overwhelming. You'll make it!