Western "Alternative" bagel

Options
Anyone try "the western alternative bagel"? (https://westernbagel.com/cgi-bin/commerce.cgi?preadd=action&key=34565)

They only have 110 calories, and I've been reading about them online and have seen pretty good reviews. They don't sell them near me, so I'd have to order them online and just wanted a few opinions before I went through that... they sound so intriguing! :tongue:

Replies

• injuneer81
    injuneer81 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    i thought the western alternative bagel was a krispy kreme donut
  • Rugbychick16
    Rugbychick16 Posts: 183 Member
    Options

Awesome....:laugh:
  • toots99
    toots99 Posts: 3,794 Member
    Options
    I lve Alternative Bagels!!!
  • riveraphx
    riveraphx Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    The Western Bagel Whole Wheat Pitas are really good and low cal.
  • LFlynnOC
    LFlynnOC Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    My favorite is the honey whole wheat with a bit of jam on top (no butter necessary).
  • iRun4wine
    iRun4wine Posts: 5,126
    Options
    Thanks... I guess I'll order some and have them shipped across the country :laugh:
  • cmoore0102
    Options
    mmmmm this is making me more hungry than I already am! (I'm trying not to eat before bed!)

These are DELICIOUS! I love the bagels and the pita bread. The pita bread is amazing to make pita chips with. Brush with just a tad of olive oil (maybe a tsp for a whole pita) then throw some garlic salt on top. Bake until crispy. YUM!! Perfect alternative to chips or to fix a craving :-)
  • 1Sweets
    1Sweets Posts: 395
    Options

Your always so funny...I love it:laugh:
  • keishigomu
    Options
    Ugh, sounds terrible! I'm sorry, everyone, but only real bagels are acceptable! I won't even eat at Einstein's! it pains me to be able to eat bagels as rarely as I do, since they're so carboriffic, but if I do have them, I'm having the real thing! Glad you've all found something you enjoy, though!