Holy Crap, 3 days of house work, I should be thin

Options
Man I tell ya, since Sunday, I haven't sat down for more then a hour...

Sunday took 5 hours at the house and property I inherited nad busted my hump, lifting, cleaning, hard work.
Monday, yard mowing and 5 loads of laundry, mowed a huge 6' bank with a push mower.
Today, cleaned up tons of China to put on e-bay, dinner, dishes, the remainder of the laundry. played in the yard with the dogs.

Now I get to sit dow, and no way can I comsume the calorie count right now.....

Replies

• elliott062907
    elliott062907 Posts: 1,508 Member
    Options
    Man I tell ya, since Sunday, I haven't sat down for more then a hour...

Sunday took 5 hours at the house and property I inherited nad busted my hump, lifting, cleaning, hard work.
    Monday, yard mowing and 5 loads of laundry, mowed a huge 6' bank with a push mower.
    Today, cleaned up tons of China to put on e-bay, dinner, dishes, the remainder of the laundry. played in the yard with the dogs.

Now I get to sit dow, and no way can I comsume the calorie count right now.....
  • icandoit
    icandoit Posts: 4,163 Member
    Options
    :drinker: :drinker: great job.
  • auntkaren
    auntkaren Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    Wow girl I need to take what ever your on.....got a secret vitamin your not telling us about.:wink: I bet your going to feel it when you go to get up out of your chair. But the best part is your done and have probably lost some weight and put some more muscles on. Enjoy the rest of the day, and sweet dreams tonight:flowerforyou:
  • elliott062907
    elliott062907 Posts: 1,508 Member
    Options
    Honey, I am so bruised and beat up. The house I am taking over is falling in and a 3 story...
    Tons of antiques, dishes, toys to the hilt, molded and mildewed, not to mention wet clothes..
    What I can't give away I am donating and throwing away, then comes the estate sale.

Anyone in Tennessee and need toys???