60 days 26 lbs gone and still going... with pics!

Options
Ok, this is my first attempt posting pictures, so hopefully this works! :ohwell:

So after the holiday bustle, looking at holiday family pictures I was like, who is THAT fat girl in all these pictures??.... oh wait, that's me. :( My husband tried to comfort me by sayng the camera adds 10 lbs and that I am beautiful, but that wasn't good enough for me; I wasn't just looking at 10 lbs, more like 50!

How did this happen? I'll tell ya, for the last 5 years, I have lived in complete denial. I'd had been hiding behind my kids in pictures when people insisted; and then untag myself in Facebook photos when they'd post them or better yet, avoiding pictures alltogether. Looking further back through the albums I found myself depressed that family vacations had no pictures of me, will my kids even remember me being there in the future? This past summer we went to Disney World and I was miserable.

Then... mid-January I had a toothache that bought me into an urgent care center (because toothaches never happen when dentist offices are open!). They took my blood pressure and it as HIGH! They told me to go see my primary care IMMEDIATELY. 3 days later, in the PC office they logged my BP at 180/90. WHAT? So blood pressure medicine for me.

I could not believe how quickly my life got out of control, now more than ever I was determined to make changes; for me and my family! It's bad enough to not be in the pictures, but to not be there at all anymore would be ever worse!

I'm proud to say in 60 days, I'm down 26 lbs and on Monday my doctor logged my BP at 114/74 and said "My Child you are HEALED!" Amen! :smile:

No more hiding, here I am; halfway to my goal... let me know your thoughts!

Progress2-2-2.jpg

Progress4-1-2.jpg

Progress6-1-2.jpg

Replies

• Sb65513n
    Sb65513n Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    says the images have been deleted?
  • Stormyyy
    Stormyyy Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    What a difference in ur mid section area. Very well done for turning ur life around and changing ur lifestyle. Keep up the good work Girl looking good!!! :heart:
  • teelynn35
    teelynn35 Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!!!!! SO happy for you:)
  • JBott84
    JBott84 Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    That's awesome!!! Great Job! Keep up the good work!
  • Squeeks70
    Squeeks70 Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Great job! Keep your pictures coming! You are doing wonderful!
  • ncwingnut71
    ncwingnut71 Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • cutmd
    cutmd Posts: 1,168 Member
    Options
    Fantastic progress!
  • TaraFTMVA
    TaraFTMVA Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    Almost in onederland! Way to go!
  • gangstagirl625
    gangstagirl625 Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    great job
    :happy:
  • lexidell46
    lexidell46 Posts: 143
    Options
    yeah and way to go. Keep up the good work you look great.
  • Dimplybutt
    Dimplybutt Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Fantastic job!! Keep it up! :smile:
  • MsPinVa
    MsPinVa Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    amazing! keep up the great work, you are doing fantastic!
  • 53cindy
    53cindy Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    amazing.....you have done so well..... keep it up small changes everyday add up for the good.
  • amyllong75
    amyllong75 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Amazing story and results! You're doing great :-)
  • JulieDerda
    JulieDerda Posts: 163
    Options
    Keep up the good work! I can see the difference! Thats wonderful that you blood pressure went down - so inspirational to see you change you life and health by exercising and eating right. You go GIRL!!! :)
  • Skeebee
    Skeebee Posts: 740 Member
    Options
    Wonderful job!!! Keep up the awesome work!!!!
  • HJMurray
    HJMurray Posts: 4
    Options
    Wow, well done!! You can definitly see the difference :happy:
  • dhencel
    dhencel Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    Isn't it wonderful to see the difference???????????
  • mommy2boyz09
    Options
    You look great, keep up the good work
  • erin_zuk
    erin_zuk Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    your legs are looking so much slimmer and more muscular! big difference in the midsection too!
    keep up the great work!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!