60 days 26 lbs gone and still going... with pics!

Options
2»

Replies

• darbylicious
    Options
    Awesome! Love the difference in your legs!!! Be proud of all your hard work - it's paying off!
  • Charismasme2
    Charismasme2 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    So much of that story is me. I hid away, and wouldn't be in pics. I was embarrassed and ashamed of how I had let myself go. I did the yo yo dieting for years. Now my older kids are grown and gone, and very few pics of me with them. I still have an 11yr old that started on here with me, and we're making the changes together. About three years ago, after going to the dr. and weighing in at 256lbs, I went home destroyed...I went to the bathroom and looked in the mirror and said NOT ONE MORE DAY...I changed my clothes and started walking, by the end of the first week I was walking 2 miles a day, I've kind of lost focus the last few months, but am so concerned about my health and that of my daughter that it was time to start again. When I stopped trying a few months ago, I was at 209, I'm at 214.6 right now. It's a change I'm making to Live, and be healthy...I'm not hiding anymore....Good Job...Well Done to you...Keep up the battle...we'll win this war!!!
  • squishysangel
    squishysangel Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    AWESOME!!!! what a difference.....you are looking great!
  • sunnyskyjb
    sunnyskyjb Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    Wow, congrats!
  • Mommy2CCCC
    Mommy2CCCC Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    You are doing great!!! You have made a big difference in only 60 days, that's amazing!!!!
  • x_biggirl
    x_biggirl Posts: 68
    Options
    great job hunny you are doing awesome x
  • Travelfixer
    Travelfixer Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    That's great, yeah I hate having my picture taken too, I know what you mean about being in denial. I've only lost 13 lbs so far, 40 more to go, gotta start using weights too want to get rid of my bingo wings not a pretty look,mate wearing t shirts because of my arms, when did this happen I ask myself. It's really motivating to see your pictures your doing an awesome job, keep up the good work!
  • Platano55
    Platano55 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Excellent progress!!! You can totally tell the difference especially in the mid-section which is usually the hardest spot to lose. Keep up the great work!!!
  • vguynes
    vguynes Posts: 794 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your weight loss! You look GREAT!
  • cbsmith56
    cbsmith56 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    That is awesome and inspiring. Thank you for posting.
  • asherahsmum
    Options
    TRUE PROGRESS! CONGRATS!
  • reneepugh
    reneepugh Posts: 522 Member
    Options
    Looking great! Congratulations!
  • PottyMrs
    PottyMrs Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    what a difference around your stomach and under arm area!! Your doing amazing! keep it up!! I wish i took before photos, i have an issue with seeing how far iv come and maybe that would of helped me!?
  • ShellyShuey
    ShellyShuey Posts: 162
    Options
    So inspired, that's great! Love your user name, btw. :flowerforyou:
  • Tjdelara
    Tjdelara Posts: 6
    Options
    Thank you everyone!
  • ladyfingers39
    Options
    Wow, big difference!
  • gourmetgal77
    gourmetgal77 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Doing great - keep it up!
  • Tjdelara
    Tjdelara Posts: 6
    Options
    Thank you for making my day guys! You made me feel so good, I went out shopping ...something I usually dread.

When I started this journey, I wore a size 18; today I bought clothes in a size 12! I was even able to buy a dress in a medium instead of XL!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!