NSV with a photo..

Options
TheFitHooker
TheFitHooker Posts: 3,358 Member
Yesterday was my 30th birthday, my mom took me shopping as we do every year. I went to this jean store and grabbed a pair of 9/10's I knew my 11/12's were too lose and falling off me (US size) the 9/10's were too big I picked them up and looked and was like "No way" So then I grabbed the 7/8's and they still looked to big but brought them and a pair of 5/6's which looked like they might fit, to the fitting room, I tried the 5/6's on thinking for sure they were not going to really fit me, but by my surprise, they fit me. I have never been able to wear a 5/6 or a 7/8 so this is awesome...

427058_239215799507874_100002583681265_455258_758501666_n.jpg

I ended up buying 7/8's though because this place with the 5/6's I wasn't sure yet if I wanted jeans and it was the first place we stopped. I went to another mall and went to aeropostale and they had some jeans for $10 so it was the cheapest and their jeans always fit me tighter then most other jeans, so the 7/8's I bought. Still that's pretty awesome.

DSCF1890.jpg

Replies

• Myselvein2012
    Myselvein2012 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    That is so exciting. You must feel so proud of yourself. Thanks for the inspiration.
  • feb06momma
    feb06momma Posts: 169
    Options
    Looking good girl!
  • kimberly702
    kimberly702 Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    Look fantastic!!! Super hot!!
  • alangholz
    alangholz Posts: 69
    Options
    Congratulations!!!!!
  • JoanneLynn
    JoanneLynn Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    You look great!
  • LilSomethin
    LilSomethin Posts: 545 Member
    Options
    Awesome!!! Congrats :)
  • kweel78
    kweel78 Posts: 19
    Options
    You look awesome! Way to go!!
  • joey200for2
    joey200for2 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Awesome, congrats!!!!
  • iamfranniefierce
    iamfranniefierce Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    Love it...inspiring!
  • kimmieyr1
    kimmieyr1 Posts: 189
    Options
    Wow! I think that is one of the greatest of all victories! You look great!
  • Musikelektronik
    Musikelektronik Posts: 739 Member
    Options
    What a great feeling, right? :smile:

I can't wait to get back into my size 33 and 34 Abercrombie & Fitch jeans. It's really depressing to go into that store and Hollister and realize that I'm too fat to wear anything in the store! [Yes, I realize it's a kiddie store and I shouldn't care, but somehow I do. :bigsmile: ]

Cheers,

Aaron
  • TheFitHooker
    TheFitHooker Posts: 3,358 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone...

aschepler, that's not so bad, if I could afford their clothes I'd so want to wear them. However when I have that kind of money I can find other things to spend money on so I don't wear them.
  • Musikelektronik
    Musikelektronik Posts: 739 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone...

aschepler, that's not so bad, if I could afford their clothes I'd so want to wear them. However when I have that kind of money I can find other things to spend money on so I don't wear them.

Oh, I never pay full price for anything there. That'd be crazy. Hit those places around sale time and you can get some surprisingly good deals. Clearance items are super-cheap, too. :smile: Things end up being about the same price as you'd pay at Aeropostale.
  • msunluckythirteen
    msunluckythirteen Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    Congrats! That is awesome!
  • letmebeda1_wechange
    letmebeda1_wechange Posts: 480 Member
    Options
    awesome NSV and Happy Birthday
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!