No More Trouble Zones

Options
hi! i was wondering if any of you who have done/are doing Jillian Michaels' No More Trouble Zones would be willing to share your results?! I am trying to decide what to do after the 30 day shred, and this dvd seems to have a lot of great reviews, but no one really shares results.
thanks!!!

Replies

• cah1255
    cah1255 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    anyone?
  • upwiththesun
    Options
    Hi,

I incorporated it into my exercise 3 years ago and still have the DVD. It's okay, but not really cardio, if your looking for cardio this is not it. There are moves that she carries on through to some of her other DVD's ie Surrender and they work the hard areas.

Use it with other exercise routines and I think you will like it :) Good luck!
  • lwoods34
    lwoods34 Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    I have No More Trouble Zones and its a great DVD. I dont use it as a program but I use it in conjunction with all of my other workout videos. If you do the exercises correctly and use enough weight, it will get your heart rate up and you will burn calories. Not as many if you were doing cardio but its a great workout.
  • Daytonsmommy
    Daytonsmommy Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    I have the No More Trouble Zones DVD and absolutely love it. I agree that it does not meet my desired cardio level, but I remedy that by doing Jillian's Banish Fat Boost Metabolism twice a week (KILLER cardio DVD). I think NMTZ is awesome for strength training though, which is extremely important. Hope this helps.