Protein shake flavors?

Options
So, I usually use the delish HMR 500 vanilla shake and it is wonderful. Then, my nutritionist had us sample some vanilla shake with sugar-free caramel syrup and coffee and poof, my boring breakfast routine, became fabulous! I've been drinking this protein shake every morning because it tastes like a caramel frappaccino but only has 100 calories and 10 grams of protein. I'm only into the second week of the program but I keep wondering if I'll ever get bored of this flavor combo. . . so, I've been exploring some websites to see how I can change it up a bit. Unflavored protein exists and as long as I mix it with water first, it should dissolve nicely into whatever shake I'm making.

I've been looking at recipes for new protein shake flavors and thought that this one might be nummy. What do you think? http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/aarti-sequeira/strawberry-basil-yogurt-cooler-lassi-recipe/index.html

Do you have a favorite shake flavor profile, so to speak? Thanks in advance for posting. You rock! :happy:

Replies