P90x2

Options
p90x2 + fitness pal = results anybody else doing this combo?

Replies

• looseseal
    looseseal Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    I'm doing Supreme 90 Day (similar to P90X) but have no clue how to enter the exercises into MFP. Don't have a heart rate monitor atm. I'm alternating this w/C25K and have stalled in my weight loss the past 3 weeks.
  • azbutterfly1324
    azbutterfly1324 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    I'm doing p90x (not 2) and MFP. Almost done with p90x (week 11) and planning to start p90x2 after a one week break in between. I haven't lost a lot of weight, but am much more toned, stronger, and leaner looking. I'll post pics once I'm done :)
  • adriana_hackney
    adriana_hackney Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    I'm on day 2 of P90 (not x...the first one). I'm gonna get a HRM SOON, cause I have no idea how to enter it either. I really like the workout, and my plans are to go on to P90x when i'm finished with this one :)
  • crossa75
    crossa75 Posts: 9
    Options
    I use a body bugg to track calories burned during my workouts, then enter that in
  • Melalina
    Melalina Posts: 26
    Options
    I'm doing P90x Lean, just finished week 2. A HRM is about the only way to accurately gage the calorie burn on these exercises, but if you don't have one, try:

Strength Training = Shoulders & Arms, Back & Biceps, Legs & Back
    Yoga (not Hatha yoga) = Yoga X
    Aerobics (high impact) = Kenpo X, Plyometrics
    Calisthenics (light, moderate or vigorous) = Core Synergistics

MFP consistently over-estimates calorie burn by a third to two thirds, so if you're trying to use one of the above to measure your output, you want to reduce by at least a third to get a more accurate measurement.
  • crossa75
    crossa75 Posts: 9
    Options
    If you like p90x you'll love x2