Tell wind and fire when to stop, but never me [;

Options
Hello all! I figured since I'm here I might as well introduce myself (espically with everyone seeming so nice and helpful(: ) I'm Juliette, I'm 15 & this is my 6th or so year feeling completely inadequate. When I was little I used to be just that, little. Size 0's would slide off me. But around third grade I had this horrendous teacher and put on oodles of weight since I found so much solace in the computer and food. It didn't use to bother me until fifth grade- and then REALLY in sixth grade. A girl made a snide comment on an outfit of mine that still makes me cringe to think about (pathetic, I know. I'd like to see her try and argue with me nowadays) and since then I've been on/off dieting and excersizing. But I've finally decided it's do or die- and as I'll be going to college in a few years I really Really REALLY *REALLY* want to drop some weight. No, not so much some- a lot. It'd be nice to feel comfortable in my own skin again. I'm sick of looking in the mirror and just feeling "meh" about my looks.

Since December to now I've lost about 17 pounds (wooh!) but I still have a far way to go. December was the first time I hit the 200's and it was terrible. I was at 220, my weight before being around 180, 170. I started dieting alone and having a gym class and the first few pounds were easy peasy. I'm now at 203 and I can feel it getting to brass tacks. A lot has changed though. I'm fitting my old jeans again and the ones I've had for a while are getting loose. My crunches are higher, legs tighter, arms stronger- all the great stuff. But to be honest, I want more. I'm still 5'9" and 203lbs and that leaves a lot to be worked on. Obviously, my first goal is out of the 200's. Everytime I see the scale read that I want to buckle down and cry. I've never been this heavy and it's ripping me apart. But after that, I want to get down to 180 (where I was before summer.) My ultimate goal is in the 150-160 range, but I'll cross that bridge when I get to it. Stepping stones. I also want to get down to a size 10 (being currently a 14-16 depending) and I'd also love to get to a 30" waist for the gorgeous Betsey Johnson dress I want.

A lot of goals, I know. It's a bit overwhelming but my main goal is to just do it. Espically as I enter the more difficult years of my high school career I feel like this will be a nice way to motivate myself. If I can loose 40 pounds, I can pass a SAT. That's for sure. So, if anyone has any tips or anything that'd be greatly appreciated<3 I'm averaging ~1500 calories a day, with about three or two and a half hours of cardio (burning around ~1800 cals) with alternating strengthening routines for my legs or arms. I'd love some recommendations on what to do for a more toned tummy if anyone has them[: Toodles! xo.

Replies