My before and during...about 2/3rds done

Replies

• Awesome work Marie.

100 grams of protein / day is great strategy.
  • marie_2454
    marie_2454 Posts: 881 Member
    Awesome work Marie.

100 grams of protein / day is great strategy.

Thanks! I feel so much better eating more protein, not to mention I'm becoming addicted to banana protein smoothies :)
  • MrsGreenTea703
    MrsGreenTea703 Posts: 300 Member
    Excellent job! Keep up the great work!
  • ShifuYaku
    ShifuYaku Posts: 504 Member
    Fantastic job! I'm inspired! :))
  • tobshel
    tobshel Posts: 3 Member
    You look absolutely awesome! Way to go!
  • tmoyer1209
    tmoyer1209 Posts: 213 Member
    You are definitely lookin' good, and your legs have great shape! You definitely should be proud of yourself, you earned every bit of that loss and it shows!
  • Blessedmommy_2x
    Blessedmommy_2x Posts: 419 Member
    CONGRATS!!!!

You and are about at the same point in this journey! I am hoping to lose 72 lbs total, and I am more than halfway there as well- almost 2/3rds!
  • gr8pillock
    gr8pillock Posts: 374 Member
    That was a great motivator. I actually just got down to 185 today and I am (it sounds like) your height so seeing the before and after here... let's just say it lit a fire in my tuckus.

I'm aiming for 150. We shall see how it goes. :)
  • missodu
    missodu Posts: 234 Member
    wow! great job! you look amazing!
  • marie_2454
    Thanks everyone. It's so much easier to lose weight with supportive friends on here. You guys are all awesome!
  • You look great and definitely inspired me...I am 5'9 as well and I weigh 186 and I started two weeks ago on this journey to get to 160or 155. This has given me the push I needed..
  • karendsmith
    karendsmith Posts: 167
    Wow, you really do look amazing! what a great accomplishment! I would love any pointers and advice! keep up the great work!!!:happy:
  • Zodiacsmom
    Zodiacsmom Posts: 105 Member
    You look great!!!
  • Red_Becca
    Red_Becca Posts: 19 Member
    All I can say is WOW!
  • marie_2454
    Thanks again everyone! Ummm...tips and advice? What works for me might not work for everyone, but I (recently) upped my calories to my BMR (1,560 cals), eat back at least some exercise cals back, and am aiming for at least 100 grams of protein. I also try to focus on "clean" foods and not eat too much overly processed things. Although for breakfast today I ate a Lean Cuisine spinach pizza lol. I'm getting ready to start lifting heavy (just bought "New Rules of Lifting for Women") and have started jogging a bit too. I guess the best thing to do is play around with what you're doing until you find something you like and works for you, and then just keep doing it. Good luck everyone! Oh, feel free to add me too :happy:
  • kjerstenkipp
    kjerstenkipp Posts: 139 Member
    you look great...keep up the good work.
  • bikinibeliever
    bikinibeliever Posts: 832 Member
    Wow...great job!
  • Trishajac
    Trishajac Posts: 482 Member
    looking great! nice to take a moment and acknowledge how far you've come and the great job you have done!
  • serenity216
    serenity216 Posts: 512 Member
    You look great, keep it up! =)
  • neelia
    neelia Posts: 750 Member
    You look beautiful!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!