not so motivated.

Options
cuteash17
cuteash17 Posts: 24 Member
17 pounds lost, im happy that the change is noticableee. but stiilll u knoww. gotta long way to go.:D

428108_10151412905420177_888915176_23354620_425199957_n.jpg

Replies

• kweel78
    kweel78 Posts: 19
    Options
    You are doing AWESOME!!! 17 pounds is huge... you should be so proud, look how far you have come!!! Keep up the good work and you will be there in no time :-)
  • cuteash17
    Options
    thankyouu soo much, iv been finding iv been posting pictures and no ones been commmeting so i was like what?? is this not an accomplishment. my legs arrnt alll crazyy and thundering up a stormmm and my love handles are haters now lol but thank youuu i got like errr.... 50 pounds to go ..:D hope it goes little easier ...
  • gkershner
    gkershner Posts: 48
    Options
    You ARE doing great. The difference is very noticable in the pics. Keep it up.
  • cuteash17
    Options
    thankkyou!! im gladd i got some supporters here ! you girls are the bestt
  • cathylord
    cathylord Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    You are looking great! Keep up the good work.
  • Werglum
    Werglum Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    Your hips look way slimmer! Keep up the good work :happy:
  • RobbieKCPhT
    RobbieKCPhT Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I agree, you look MUCH slimmer! Way to go, keep working hard! I too have over 50 lbs to go yet....more like 75! Keep fighting for your NEW YOU!
  • ashleab37
    ashleab37 Posts: 575 Member
    Options
    You've done well... But the main thing is to have faith in yourself. Don't rely on other peoples praise, be an adult and motivate YOURSELF.

No need to go looking for attention everywhere if you're happy with who you are.
  • Becky_Boodle
    Becky_Boodle Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    Be PROUD of your accomplishment!!!

They (not sure who they are) say:
    it takes 4 weeks for you to notice,
    8 weeks for your family/friends to notice,
    and 12 weeks for the world to notice...

so hang in there girl...you're doing just fine :)
  • ashleab37
    ashleab37 Posts: 575 Member
    Options
    Be PROUD of your accomplishment!!!

They (not sure who they are) say:
    it takes 4 weeks for you to notice,
    8 weeks for your family/friends to notice,
    and 12 weeks for the world to notice...

so hang in there girl...you're doing just fine :)
    I have no idea who says that. It takes me a minimum of 2 months to notice, and "the world" notice within a few weeks.
  • zippymelanie68
    Options
    you look fantastic you've lost more inches then your pounds lost! Keep up the fantastic work.
  • PoeRaven
    PoeRaven Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    You are beautiful! Keep it up girll, you're doing fantastic! 17 pounds lost is way great!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!