Ladies: Would you rather

Options
shanlynt
shanlynt Posts: 754 Member
I'll go first, then you post your question:

Would you rather have a man with a fat wallet or fat, ahem, pants?

Replies

• Marley112586
    Marley112586 Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    Call me greedy, hands down wallet. I don't think too much of sex. I mean its great but you cant be in the sack constantly.
  • kb455
    kb455 Posts: 679 Member
    Options
    Well, since he can't pay the mortgage with his...um... "pants", I'll say I'd prefer a fat wallet.
  • NurseCarolyn2014
    Options
    Money can come and go..........THAT'S not important to me :)
  • Angela_Freeborn
    Options
    agreed :)
  • Warmbloodwear
    Warmbloodwear Posts: 387 Member
    Options
    Fat pants! I will make the money:laugh:
  • KatKatatrophic
    KatKatatrophic Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    Fat wallet. Like 2nd commenter, can't be in bed all day.
    Now, I post my question?

Would you rather always have to say everything on your mind or never speak again?
  • Colbyandsage
    Colbyandsage Posts: 751 Member
    Options
    Pants! I can support myself :P

Seriously though sex is important to me and to a relationship. money would get boring to me, ya it would be nice to have more but it doesn't make me excited.
  • purpleipod
    purpleipod Posts: 1,147 Member
    Options
    Hm.. probably wallet. It'd be a more consistent issue than the sex part.
  • Te2005
    Te2005 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Fat wallet. I can make due with less.
    And for the second question i'd rather say what's on my mind. I like talking too much to never talk again. Lol.
  • Elizabeth_M
    Elizabeth_M Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    Well, since he can't pay the mortgage with his...um... "pants", I'll say I'd prefer a fat wallet.

Couldn't he?? lol

But I wouldn't want my hubby in that line of work.

lol
  • EBFNP
    EBFNP Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    wallet..after a while even the pants get boring or tiring I would think/ or so I heard..lol...I love stability in my life.
  • takehimaway
    takehimaway Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    Wallet. Everything on my mind.

Do you believe that not all couples are happy all the time? Why or why not?
  • jaymek92
    jaymek92 Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    wallet..after a while even the pants get boring or tiring I would think/ or so I heard..lol...I love stability in my life.
    the pants never get boring or tiring though!
    but maybe that's just because i only get to see boyfriend one, maybe two, days a week...
    and can't i have a nice balance of both? or boyfriend, who has fat pants and will have a fat wallet once he starts working?
  • mdailey93
    mdailey93 Posts: 95
    Options
    Wallet! I'm no gold digger, but I would prefer stability over 'big pants'. Also, it's not the size of the boat, it's the motion of the ocean.

And for the second part, I'd rather never talk again. I think too much weird **** to have to be blurting it out all the time. I'm shy and introverted anyways, so it would be easy for me to keep my mouth shut.

edit: My question is, if you had to choose a guy who was insanely jealous, but passionate about you, or a man who let you have your freedom, but didn't really care much about you. Which would you choose? And you have to be with them for the rest of your life.
  • DaughterOfTheMostHighKing
    Options
    either or... wallet. fat with cash not credit... a fat pants? meaning he's obese? um... he would live very long... yeah, wallet.
  • hapoo100
    hapoo100 Posts: 940 Member
    Options
    so what most of you are saying is that right now for body and looks, Im a 5. But, if I made 300 grand a year, Im an 8. If i was going to inheret my family's billions, I would be a 10?

sounds fair enough
  • shanlynt
    shanlynt Posts: 754 Member
    Options
    so what most of you are saying is that right now for body and looks, Im a 5. But, if I made 300 grand a year, Im an 8. If i was going to inheret my family's billions, I would be a 10?

sounds fair enough

YES
  • christinet8504
    Options

sounds fair enough

There was no option for a good personality!

If I only have those two choices, the wallet will always win,
  • EBFNP
    EBFNP Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    Sounds about right. Honestly, I like men who have stability in their life. I came from a poor family,and I really don't want to live through that with my family I hope to have one day. Its not all about looks for me either. If you are a 5 or 6 but have goals, values, and stability, I would marry you.
  • ChokingDrama
    Options
    You guys aren't playing right.
    The next poster answers the above posters question, then posts one of their own! Like this!

Fat wallet.

Would you rather never have kids or have a bunch of kids.