Prolly really random...any k-pop fans here?

Options
Just wonderin' cause it'd be too cool to have my music fandom world and my weight loss world collide. If there are any, please add me!

Replies

• i_love_vinegar
    i_love_vinegar Posts: 2,092 Member
    Options
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/513--kpop-jpop-cpop-lovers

Here is a group i started a while back. feel free to join, although it isn't very active. I think sites like soompi are better for that haha.

:)
  • thepinkpandaprincess
    thepinkpandaprincess Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I'm a huge k-pop fan. What groups are you into?
  • marasw
    marasw Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    I'm not very knowledgeable about the groups or anything but I do love the music :) So I guess I'm a casual fan!
  • RaeLB
    RaeLB Posts: 1,216 Member
    Options
    im sister is big into them
    im not into kpop music...well big bang has a few good songs
    but i do love looking at them, dayum! there are some sexy kpop stars out there!
  • Kehnj
    Kehnj Posts: 33
    Options
    I love Shinee and Eve .w.
  • TopazCarey
    TopazCarey Posts: 263
    Options
    All my sister listens to is kpop. I've honestly never given it a try.
  • saragato
    saragato Posts: 1,154
    Options
    The only kpop band I've ever really heard or listening to extensively was the now disbanded High Five of Teenagers. I discovered their album, I Yah!, about two years after they split and still love it, though I lost my original copy and ended up paying $40 for another from a site that specialized in imported music.
  • burg1801
    burg1801 Posts: 124
    Options
    It's not K-Pop but I'm a huge Dir en grey fan.
  • toomanyvickies
    Options

I've had the most exposure with SM artists so I really like SHINee and DBSK. GG and SuJu are good too. I have a bunch of random songs from other artists, too, though I don't really follow them, like Rania and Hyuna. Haven't listened to much YG or JYP ('cept Rain, who I love).

How about you? Any groups you recommend?
  • toomanyvickies
    Options
    It's not K-Pop but I'm a huge Dir en grey fan.

I was a jpop fan before I started listening to kpop so I've heard of them. Never listened to any of their songs though.
  • couturekitty
    couturekitty Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Big Bang is a really good group to get into in my opinion. I'm fan girling the hell out of them right now. Especially Daesung, lol. Let's see...a lot of Big Bang members have their own solo stuff so you should check that out as well. I'm not sure if you are into hip hop but if you are check out Drunken Tiger's stuff, its amazing.
  • i_love_vinegar
    i_love_vinegar Posts: 2,092 Member
    Options
    Big Bang is a really good group to get into in my opinion. I'm fan girling the hell out of them right now. Especially Daesung, lol. Let's see...a lot of Big Bang members have their own solo stuff so you should check that out as well. I'm not sure if you are into hip hop but if you are check out Drunken Tiger's stuff, its amazing.

Agree. Big Bang :heart: :heart: :heart: Taeyang and TOP are soooo hott, although I like GD's solos a lot~~~

Epik High is also good for hip hop stuff~xD

toomanyvickie, do you like Perfume by chance? :D
  • thepinkpandaprincess
    thepinkpandaprincess Posts: 47 Member
    Options

I've had the most exposure with SM artists so I really like SHINee and DBSK. GG and SuJu are good too. I have a bunch of random songs from other artists, too, though I don't really follow them, like Rania and Hyuna. Haven't listened to much YG or JYP ('cept Rain, who I love).

How about you? Any groups you recommend?

I like a few of SHINee's songs. I'm a huge Big Bang fan. I also like 2ne1, wondergirls, beast and jewelry.
  • thecarbmonster
    thecarbmonster Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    TVXQ back in the day, but now just JYJ. I follow them hardcore, but I causally listen to Big Bang, Epik High, and whatever else sounds good. I'm not into group fandom very much...too many groups! Plus I'm kind of jaded on big company groups after TVXQ/JYJ split.
  • stormsilver78
    Options
    I'm a kpop fan! Add me if you are as well :3