Before and After- 60lbs gone!!

Options
I was just going through some old pictures and realized what a transformation this all has been!! So I decided to do a side by side comparison :o)

Spring of 2007 @210lbs (my senior year in high school) and a couple summers ago in 2010 (pretty much my current weight)- A 60lb difference.

My next pic that will be next in line will be when im @ 135lbs. Hopefully someday soon XoD

weightloss.jpg

Replies

• mousecat84
    Options
    Great work! Keep at it, you're looking good :)
  • bubblie117
    bubblie117 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    That's awesome! You look great!
  • moo_imma_pig
    moo_imma_pig Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Thanks ladies!! :)
  • MarincicS
    MarincicS Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    Brilliant!! That must have made your day!
  • rolliepollie087
    rolliepollie087 Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    Absolutely fantastic :)
  • wally1uk
    wally1uk Posts: 120
    Options
    Good actual mornin' ;) You look amazing! Well done you, brilliant!!
  • PerfectPout
    PerfectPout Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    You look FAB!!!
  • Zarienz
    Zarienz Posts: 60
    Options
    awesome and well done, lookin great!!! love these feel good stories.
  • mrsking218
    mrsking218 Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    You look great! And you will keep it off because you lost it slowly instead of crash dieting. Congrats!!
  • moo_imma_pig
    Options
    Thanks everyone :o)
  • entropy83
    entropy83 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    You look awesome and we have similar goals. How tall are you? I want my legs to shrink like yours!
  • moo_imma_pig
    Options
    You look awesome and we have similar goals. How tall are you? I want my legs to shrink like yours!

Well thank you!! I'm 5'4''. My legs and hips definatley shrank!! lol I'm pretty pear shape and carry most of my weight in my hip and thigh area. Currently at 36'' bust / 29.5'' waist / 41'' hip. What are your goals? Im still looking to lose another 12 lbs and a pant size or 2!
  • entropy83
    entropy83 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Well, I want to get to 150 first. The lowest weight as an adult I have ever hit was 168 and I was pretty active then walking a lot and working as a produce clerk at Wild Oats (lots o manual labor). Currently, I want my boobs and belly to shrink. The smallest pant size I ever hit was a 12 and that was short lived, but buying a size ten would be a dream come true, but I am focusing on getting down to 150 from CW 206. This summer I hit a peak of 221 :-O, and was like no way can I continue. Just started MFP in February and feeling good about my journey. Thanks for the add!
  • AmyM713
    AmyM713 Posts: 594 Member
    Options
    You look great!
  • Joe_2012
    Joe_2012 Posts: 36
    Options
    I was just going through some old pictures and realized what a transformation this all has been!! So I decided to do a side by side comparison :o)

Spring of 2007 @210lbs (my senior year in high school) and a couple summers ago in 2010 (pretty much my current weight)- A 60lb difference.

My next pic that will be next in line will be when im @ 135lbs. Hopefully someday soon XoD

weightloss.jpg

awesome!
    how did you do it??
  • Taramotto
    Taramotto Posts: 17
    Options
    Great job!
  • Tangerine302
    Tangerine302 Posts: 1,509 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! Good for you! :)
  • weightloss43154
    weightloss43154 Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    well done
  • moo_imma_pig
    Options

weightloss.jpg

awesome!
    how did you do it??

Good old fashioned dieting and staying active!! i was never really into working out that much.. just walking and some yoga.... basically I just watched what i ate. Now it's starting to get a bit trickier than that!! lol
  • Metamorphasis555
    Options
    You were beautiful before but now you're totally gorgeous! Great job!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!